Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You been self isolating before it was cool? 
:lol:

Did I not mention I've got a wife and kid... sounds like somethingI would have brought up ad infinitum.

Finally told to work from home, and because the office is shut down, no fucker can get on. :lol: So I'm on hold with IT and waiting for a call from my boss demanding to know why I'm not showing as available. 

So, have a missed anything? Guessing t00nraider is still pretending to be a Newcastle fan, J69 is still killing joy with gay abandon and essembee is still remembering that important date?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Would you like me to post some tits for old time’s sake?

And if you could get some fat pig-fucking moron to call me boring, state that 87% of people from Blyth are ugly and brag how he's going to have 19 pints the minute he's off the intravenus drip...that'd be nostalgia-tastic.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Did I not mention I've got a wife and kid... sounds like somethingI would have brought up ad infinitum.

Finally told to work from home, and because the office is shut down, no fucker can get on. :lol: So I'm on hold with IT and waiting for a call from my boss demanding to know why I'm not showing as available. 

So, have a missed anything? Guessing t00nraider is still pretending to be a Newcastle fan, J69 is still killing joy with gay abandon and essembee is still remembering that important date?

UglyMackems is back, but this time it’s personal 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, The Fish said:

Fuck you baldy/bravado

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, sammynb said:

Who wouldn’t love a Swervedriver tribute band? :lol:

Hope you’re well mate are you on some sort of lockdown too? 

Edited by PaddockLad

Yeah we are okay. A bit like your lot, our's aren't taking it to serious and the local tories are making a pig's ear of getting the info out. 

But as of last night we are in phase 2 lockdown, schools are open but pupils don't have to go (state gov overruled the federal cunts), only essential things are meant to be open but somehow that include hairdressers and shops for shit people just don't need.

• Like 1