Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I'd just changed my daughter's nappy and was just finishing feeding her a bottle and she was just drifting to sleep and I was knackered. I was holding her with my left arm, silently screaming and clenching my right fist desperately trying not to wake her up in my silent celebrations. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd just changed my daughter's nappy and was just finishing feeding her a bottle and she was just drifting to sleep and I was knackered. I was holding her with my left arm, silently screaming and clenching my right fist desperately trying not to wake her up in my silent celebrations. :lol:

In life timing is everything

:lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Which was your wrong ‘un?

pcQGn5-tqmYw3k0H44Xysq2llztFd90qgBU4fGMZ

Knew it wasn't Northampton and should have realised it was more likely to be somewhere with more of an industrial past, yet still ended up clicking Cambridge

:doh:

• Like 1

Always nice to hear the dulcet tones of Andy Gray lambasting the linesman for 15 minutes that Peacock’s goal wasn’t over the line until eventually conceding that it was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2