Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

32 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Hate it when people are ignorant like this. Manchester has some great restaurants and if Angel Di Maria lived where loads of footballers live ther's fucking loads on her doorstep. 

She's right about what some women wear mind. 

Apparently she ordered tapas one night and got a small plate with black pudding and a soupçon of gravy, another small plate with mini sausage rolls and a plate with a mini Yorkshire pudding with an ironic chipolata in the middle. She said, 'What the fuck's this shit?' 

'English tapas, madam.' was the reply. She couldn't fuck off soon enough. (So they reckon). :good:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Apparently she ordered tapas one night and got a small plate with black pudding and a soupçon of gravy, another small plate with mini sausage rolls and a plate with a mini Yorkshire pudding with an ironic chipolata in the middle. She said, 'What the fuck's this shit?' 

'English tapas, madam.' was the reply. She couldn't fuck off soon enough. (So they reckon). :good:

Well she's an ingrate then, isn't she? She should have come round mine. Home made pesto pasta or a divine chicken curry. DIVINE!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Anyone watching Euro 96 on ITV4? The opening ceremony is starting and it really was a much simpler world :lol: 

Fuck me, that Simply Red song that was meant to be the "anthem" for the tournament. You wouldn't play it at your dullest uncle's funeral.

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Anyone watching Euro 96 on ITV4? The opening ceremony is starting and it really was a much simpler world :lol: 

Are they screening the whole thing?? I’ll dig my Croatia hat out :D

I’m interviewed after the Spain game in some crap football themed attempt at a Hard Rock Cafe in Covent Garden. I think it appeared before Croatia v Denmark. People I know saw it at the time but I never had. Then me mate sent me a message saying I’ve just seen you in the telly as it was also in that ITV Euro 96 doc that was repeated recently. I watched it on the ITV hub. The bright lights of the camera make me look anaemic and I’m only on for about 3 seconds. I’ve got the NUFC grandad collar home top on. I say something like “the atmosphere was class like, y’knaa?”. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I’m interviewed after the Spain game in some crap football themed attempt at a Hard Rock Cafe in Covent Garden. I think it appeared before Croatia v Denmark. People I know saw it at the time but I never had. Then me mate sent me a message saying I’ve just seen you in the telly as it was also in that ITV Euro 96 doc that was repeated recently. I watched it on the ITV hub. The bright lights of the camera make me look anaemic and I’m only on for about 3 seconds. I’ve got the NUFC grandad collar home top on. I say something like “the atmosphere was class like, y’knaa?”. 

Mind blown!

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Someone post it :lol: 

Anyone watching Bobby Robson’s first game against Wednesday? It’s streaming live  now on YouTube. 
A dodgy early bit of defending from Goma