Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

43 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The Arsenal players, with the exception of Ozil, actually took a pay cut rather than a deferment. They were the only PL club to do so AFAIA.

Which is why Arteta has refused to play him

since apparently.

Imagine raking in £1.4mil a month and refusing to take a minor, temporary pay cut when every other player at the club has 

Premier League scraps winter break because of congested 2020-21 schedule

A full round of fixtures has also been scheduled for FA Cup final weekend - 15-16 May - for the first time since 2013.

24 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Great news ladies. First home game in October you can all come and buy me a pint pre-match. 

Labour Club maybe? Who's flush? 

A pint before the match, with a so called Newcastle  United fan who gets some kind of satisfaction in winding up his fellow fans

then on to SJP to give money to a man who has destroyed our club to watch dismal football managed by a gobshite man utd fan who has zero integrity.

I'll give it a miss. In fact....

I'd rather buy a hundred mackems a pint than buy you one. 

Edited by Tdansmith

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Great news ladies. First home game in October you can all come and buy me a pint pre-match. 

Labour Club maybe? Who's flush? 

I'm sorry, perhaps I did not make myself clear

fo.gif

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't see why he should be berated for arsenal wanting to pay him less than they are contracted to. They're owned by billionaires, why should millionaires let them off with money?

Well that’s where me and you are different 

9 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

A pint before the match, with a so called Newcastle  United fan who gets some kind of satisfaction in winding up his fellow fans

then on to SJP to give money to a man who has destroyed our club to watch dismal football managed by a gobshite man utd fan who has zero integrity.

I'll give it a miss. In fact....

I'd rather buy a hundred mackems a pint than buy you one. 

:lol: Get off the fence, man.

• Haha 3

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53817206

Pretty crazy that I can sit in a full pub surrounded by dozens of strangers eating or drinking, using plates or glasses or whatever that have been used by those strangers possibly minutes earlier, yet I can’t stand outside and watch a game of football.

Non-league clubs are totally shafted if they don’t let fans back like.