Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

if i got locked up on a greek island i reckon i'd want that keeley hawes out the durrells to be me lawyer.

Hadn’t  seen it until about a month ago...anything with whores in it is ok with me :good:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s Trump’s favourite Lake?

Haweswater. 

:rimshot:

Not a lake tbf.  

What is Trump’s favourite body of water?  

Piss. 

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 4

Sky Sports have dismissed Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas and Phil Thompson from their Soccer Saturday show.

The TV company have been cutting staff numbers recently, and the three pundits were sacked on Tuesday.

Nicholas and Thompson never had much good to say about us, so fuck em.

53 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Nicholas and Thompson never had much good to say about us, so fuck em.

Aye, that's quite amusing but they'll be replaced by carefully chosen gimps. (No mention of the tit Merson who'll keep his job as the resident dope they like to have for laughs). 

I tell you what, I came across le tissier's tweet on this thanking a few people etc and the amount of replies accusing sky of only employing 'woke' presenters from now on or 'certain' types from now on is pretty funny yet sad as well. It's basically gammon central one saying if Morrison gets the job full time he's cancelling sky, not because Morrison is black, but because he can't string a coherent sentence together. A bit like non-black Merson then. :lol:

I hate the fact that you have to have been a footballer to be an expert, the experts are the guys that enforce the rules and know them inside out, or the guys that write about hundreds of games a year, footballers are generally thick, that's probably why non of them are referees.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I tell you what, I came across le tissier's tweet on this thanking a few people etc and the amount of replies accusing sky of only employing 'woke' presenters from now on or 'certain' types from now on is pretty funny yet sad as well. It's basically gammon central one saying if Morrison gets the job full time he's cancelling sky, not because Morrison is black, but because he can't string a coherent sentence together. A bit like non-black Merson then. :lol:

The only reason Merson has kept his job is pro-gammon bias so it cuts both ways.