Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Watched the first episode of the Spurs documentary. Fuck me, Mourinho loves himself.

His first day at the club, while the players were having breakfast. he played a rolling video in the canteen of him lifting trophies at all of his previous clubs :lol: 

15 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Watched the first episode of the Spurs documentary. Fuck me, Mourinho loves himself.

His first day at the club, while the players were having breakfast. he played a rolling video in the canteen of him lifting trophies at all of his previous clubs :lol: 

I wanna be the documentary just for him.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Eg2sSl-WkAIOlzu?format=jpg&name=small

'Fuck the Greek civilisation, I don't give a shit' is probably the greatest quote I've ever heard from a footballer.

If only he'd followed it up with "And Socrates was a cunt anarl!"

• Haha 3

They won't forget this tbf, they're a very patriotic country and believe themselves broadly responsible for all of civilisation to date. Although maybe they're less proud of that these days than they once were.

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They won't forget this tbf, they're a very patriotic country and believe themselves broadly responsible for all of civilisation to date. Although maybe they're less proud of that these days than they once were.

Yeh but a lot of British people think that about Britain.

Although we also won two world wars so SUCK IT you sandal wearing gimps.

• Haha 1