Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Making up complete shite off the back of that total wanker Tariq’s twaddle. He will then attack fans for being excited about a takeover he thinks is bullshit despite it being so real Ashley is bringing in legal help to try and push it through :lol: The bloke really is coming out of this terribly. 

Has this Tariq been put up to ask the question by Mauriss?....when I see his name being bandied about I imagine he’s this gadge...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Making up complete shite off the back of that total wanker Tariq’s twaddle. He will then attack fans for being excited about a takeover he thinks is bullshit despite it being so real Ashley is bringing in legal help to try and push it through :lol: The bloke really is coming out of this terribly. 

He had the inside track on the non-existent rival bidders though 

• Haha 1

Also, if I’ve understood this Tariq fella correctly, Newcastle fans should be asking an owner (who never speaks to them) questions about non-specific bids / enquiries he’s meant to be ignoring that probably don’t even exist? Cheers. I’ll get right on that, mate.

Meanwhile, Edwards, who cannot resist even the slightest opportunity  to wind up Newcastle fans has received similar information about Ashley being unwilling to sell but hasn’t previously mentioned it. What an absolute fucking pile of shite that bloke comes out with :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Has this Tariq been put up to ask the question by Mauriss?....when I see his name being bandied about I imagine he’s this gadge...

Wouldn't be too upset if Edwards met the same fate tbh.

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

This bloke is almost as funny as Edwards

Aye, just another bloke that knows nothing about football that’s paid to talk about it, so he talks absolute fucking shite and just attacks fan bases instead of writing meaningful/insightful articles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i give up. puns aren't really my doughmain. 

I was chatting with the guys from Fish’s footy vlog and we all reckon Bruce should try playing with a Trequatrostagioni ( no mushrooms). 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was chatting with the guys from Fish’s footy vlog and we all reckon Bruce should try playing with a Trequatrostagioni ( no mushrooms). 

Only works if you have players who can pasta ball to each other

• Haha 2