Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Jim McLean has died...he was a bit of a cunt but was also brilliant at winning games of football...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/19/the-forgotten-story-of-dundee-united-glory-years-under-jim-mclean

RIP. I remember that Dundee Utd side of the 80s. I think it was 86-87 when they ended winning nothing but were in the running for the league, the cup and the uefa cup right up until near to the season’s end 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

RIP. I remember that Dundee Utd side of the 80s. I think it was 86-87 when they ended winning nothing but were in the running for the league, the cup and the uefa cup right up until near to the season’s end 

Yeah they won the league in 83 & a few league cups but were often the bridesmaids. This is how I’ll always remember him though....

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Just put the Liverpool v West Brom game on, camera straight to allardyce with a facemask on completely under his nose. :lol: (Either wear one or don't you nugget).

It's like a stroppy teenager wearing their school tie with the thick end tucked inside their shirt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Like you even needed to ask :lol: 

If toilets could speak, the bogs at 'talksport towers' would've been a Greek tragedy that day with Brazil and allardyce in the same room at the same time. 

• Haha 3

18% possession for Allardyces WBA, proper British football, none of this foreign muck. 

In all honesty why the fuck do people continue to hire that utter fucking arsehole, the football is fucking turgid and it’s not even successful anymore. 

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If toilets could speak, the bogs at 'talksport towers' would've been a Greek tragedy that day with Brazil and allardyce in the same room at the same time. 

Wrecking Ball GIF

The crappers reaction when they heard those two fuckers were on the way.

• Haha 5