Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 hours ago, Alex said:

He only looks like the best of the bunch because he’s an old-fashioned centre-half in a struggling, disorganised defence tbh

He’s an old fashioned centre half who have all but gone out the game.We defend so much he’s the type of defender we rely on.If we had decent defensive midfield players ,and two fullbacks who could defend ,we only have Dummitt,we could look to play with a better ‘footballing’ central defender.We’re a long way off that.The option is to play TOT. No thanks.

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

One of the more pleasant surprises in recent years where signings have been concerned at the very least. Everyone was writing him off but he’s been perfectly solid for the most part. Always good for a couple of goals a season up the other end too.

Like Big Andy,he wants to win headers in both boxes.That’s why they stand out.We don’t have much else in our locker if you take Wilson out of the equation.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think Zlatan touched a nerve mentioning Lukaku's Mother :lol:

Good game in the end. Makes a change from watching us play turgid shite.

Zlatan has had some career mind. 39 years old and he's played 9, scored 12 so far this season 

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Good game in the end. Makes a change from watching us play turgid shite.

Zlatan has had some career mind. 39 years old and he's played 9, scored 12 so far this season 

Still as much of a tosser as he was 20 years ago.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Are the boards football hipsters watching the final on tv tonight?

Fish? 

TV???

Pfft, I’m watching an organic stream from a crowd-funded community blog based in a small village in Bhutan. 

• Haha 3

I'm watching a Norwegian Eurovision semi-final with a big gay bear rapping about fucking around in an open relationship. "I really want to spend my life with you / And bring home a guy or two". Who needs football? :dunno:  

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I'm watching a Norwegian Eurovision semi-final with a big gay bear rapping about fucking around in an open relationship. "I really want to spend my life with you / And bring home a guy or two". Who needs football? :dunno:  

He had a good night.

jYoNbl.jpg

• Haha 2