Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 26/03/2021 at 17:40, PaddockLad said:

Has the cunt actually gone through with it & did the other marginally larger cunt actually turn up for it?  :cuppa:

Just watched it. Can't stand Wraith at any level. Thought it interesting. 

So Wraith’s reason for doing the interview was that some unnamed journalist had a picture of him and Tommy Robinson together and was going to use it to smear him. So instead of letting him do that Wraith thought it a clever idea to dispel the rumours of him being mates with Yaxley Lennon by conducting a 90 minute interview with him. :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

You've got to be a special sort of twat to find anything  YL says to be of any interest...hes the most one dimensional fuckin knobjockey in Western  Europe.  In some ways enablers like Wraith are worse :cuppa:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

You've got to be a special sort of twat to find anything  YL says to be of any interest...hes the most one dimensional fuckin knobjockey in Western  Europe.  In some ways enablers like Wraith are worse :cuppa:

Probably from a nice family though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Vaguely aware that there's a warrant out for SYL's arrest 'because he went on the podcast'. Any idea what's going on there?

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Vaguely aware that there's a warrant out for SYL's arrest 'because he went on the podcast'. Any idea what's going on there?

Can't think he said anything too controversial. Be interesting to see what they want him for. 

26 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Can't think he said anything too controversial. Be interesting to see what they want him for. 

Probably all the embezzling, fraud and inciting hatred.

Shame it's not for being a cunt, because that would set a handy precedent for getting rid of a few more contrary bellends I can think of.

If you're ENGLISH and you run your mouth off about a court case you've been specifically ordered not to nowadays, they HANG YOU and give your house to a Muslim. The country's gone.

• Haha 5

Just by looking at the first 5 seconds or so of that clip. I would say that he definitely hasn’t declared himself bankrupt because he spent all the money he scammed off people for his last supposed legal battle on cocaine. And he’s definitely not trying to do that again. 

6 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Give us a brief summary of his main points and I might believe you watched it all or, for that matter, that he made any coherent arguments. Shouldn’t be too difficult given you’ve already mentioned it was interesting. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

On 07/04/2021 at 23:00, Alex said:

Give us a brief summary of his main points and I might believe you watched it all or, for that matter, that he made any coherent arguments. Shouldn’t be too difficult given you’ve already mentioned it was interesting. 

It's gone awfully quiet...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Labour club’s open, innit? 

😉

Yeah, it's probably that. Not that UM is a prick, it'll be the Labour club thing.

• Haha 2

I figured I was just being a bit of a razy lacist when I thought "one of the lads congratulating him there looks a bit like Bigirimana" - but nope, it is him :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2021/apr/12/he-hasnt-scored-that-glentoran-score-40-yard-header-past-roy-carroll-video

(And Roy Carroll is still going too!)

• Like 2