Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 12/04/2021 at 18:47, Meenzer said:

I figured I was just being a bit of a razy lacist when I thought "one of the lads congratulating him there looks a bit like Bigirimana" - but nope, it is him :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2021/apr/12/he-hasnt-scored-that-glentoran-score-40-yard-header-past-roy-carroll-video

(And Roy Carroll is still going too!)

I remember queuing with my son at SJP for one of the  jnr magpies "meet the player" do's in the club shop. 

2 hours in the pissing wind and rain. 

Bigiramana  signed his autograph book "Jesus saves"  The utter twat! 

I didn't even know he was a keeper! 

55 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I remember queuing with my son at SJP for one of the  jnr magpies "meet the player" do's in the club shop. 

What’s about his family though?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

gaftg.gif

On 13/04/2021 at 19:58, Ugly Mackems said:

#commitment #comedy #superfandom #banter

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

MOTD.What’s the craic with Leon Osman’s eyes? I cannot make our whether his right eye is big or his left eye small.

It's his Ancelotti impression. He knows Linekar loves it. :good:

• Haha 2

For years prior to Covid we were told season ticket money contributed towards the running of clubs but in no was as important as it used to be before SKY TV money.Since supporters haven’t being allowed to attend games,just about every club has pleaded hard up because supporters aren’t paying to attend games.We’ve suddenly,or our season ticket money has,become important again.

A601E5B9-F489-443A-A8BE-9421745D7274.png

The bit buried at the bottom is the bombshell.

The definition of the offence is;

“An act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten a victim.

“Controlling behaviour is a range of acts designed to make a person subordinate and/or dependent by isolating them from sources of support, exploiting their resources and capacities for personal gain, depriving them of the means needed for independence, resistance and escape and regulating their everyday behaviour.”

Edited by Kid Dynamite

40 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Steve Wraith's Midas Touch working it's magic again ;)

Christ… imagine getting divorced and having to move in with three other divorced blokes, and, as if that wasn’t bad enough, one of them is Yaxley Lennon… but even worse, he’s mates with Steve fucking Wraith. 

• Haha 5

Bruno Fernandes has now scored 20 penalties for Man u. He's been there 15 months.

You have to go back 5 years for us to have been given that many.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Bruno Fernandes has now scored 20 penalties for Man u. He's been there 15 months.

You have to go back 5 years for us to have been given that many.

Don't start Essembee off on a BF and MU rant! :angry:

Edited by RobinRobin

When you have Fernandes,Rashford and Martial regularly going into the opposition box,they are going to be awarded penalties on a regular basis.You then of course have McTominey,Pogba and the Easter Island born Maguire going down easily in other areas of the pitch.Let’s just be thankful that Howard Red has retired from refereeing otherwise Fernandes would be hitting 30.goals a season.

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck me, does Jenas not have a bastard family to spend time with? This cunt is never off the telly. Half expecting him to be revealed as the Fourth Man on Line of Duty tomorrow night

Maybe he thinks it’s a goldfish bowl.

• Haha 3