Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 20/05/2021 at 09:11, Howmanheyman said:

Tyler in lack of self awareness mode just for a change. :lol: Aguero being polite no doubt but probably thinking 'wtf am I supposed to do with this?' Tyler's smug face by the way, as though he's handing over the Lindisfarne gospels, the Magna Carta or the Dead Sea Scrolls but, hang on......nah, it's just his notes on a Man City game where he thinks he's attained some kind of immortality. :lol: (btw, Mattaface is basically a young Tyler and that's not the compliment either would be nailed on to be assuming). 

I like how it’s in a cheap black frame and if you zoom in you can see the creases in the paper 

• Like 1

I used to like Tyler, I though he was one of the better commentators but the longer he's been with sky the more he seems to think he's some kind of important figure in football.  Five years after he retires no cunt will remember him at all and handing over of his notes to Sergio beggars belief.  Fair play to Aguero for managing to look enthusiastic.

• Like 1

And an even more bloody thing. Luis Suárez earns 14 million euros a year ... And Atlético pays 7 and Barcelona another 7. That is to say. Barcelona has given Atlético free to Luis Suárez and also pays him half of the salary... for Luis Suárez to win the League with Atletico

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Why on earth did they offload Suarez out to a title contender? I see he scored 21 goals this season. Fucking mental decision.

Seven years ago, Barcelona gave us David Villa just for 2 Million €, Then, Atletico won the Liga in the last date in Barcelona Stadium against Barcelona and Atletico eliminated too Barcelona in Round of eighteen in Champions League with an amazing Villa match.

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Rayvin said:

So I guess they enjoyed that experience so much, they wanted a re-run :lol:

The lengths they’ll go to to annoy Real Madrid 

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Luis Enrique not picking a single Real Madrid player in his Euro's squad is top level shithousery 😂

It is a little bit strange in the Sergio Ramos situation...I think he will going to play the Olympic Games. Ramos is just 4 matches to get the World Record of a player with more caps in the world... And Luis Enrique called up him in the previous matches even when he was injured just for play 10-15 minutes... 

In my opinion, the only player should be in the list is Nacho.

Carvajal and Lucas Vázquez (and Ramos) are injured. Asensio is in very pool level and he is not started and Isco is out of form, never plays.

Anyway, is a rare list. Only 24 instead 26 players... Current reserves as Diego Llorente, Eric Garcia, Laporte, Pablo Sarabia IN..... Adama Traoré or Robert Sánchez... Marcos Llorente as Right Back.... and important players in the classification as Canales, Jesús Navas out or Euro. And probably Iago Aspas, that is the best Striker in Spain. 

• Like 2

no maddison and i dunno what more bamford could have done to make the first cut and no place for the form midfielder willock. 

picking an unfit henderson is classic england. shades of beckham and rooney from previous tournaments. he'll probably start him too.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

no maddison and i dunno what more bamford could have done to make the first cut and no place for the form midfielder willock. 

picking an unfit henderson is classic england. shades of beckham and rooney from previous tournaments. he'll probably start him too.

He brings 16 goals 0 assist Calvert Lewin over Bamford who got 17 goals and 7 assists. I know Calvert Lewin has been around the England set up but I just don’t understand how someone like Watkins gets in over Bamford as well, Watkins only got 2 goals more than Ings and Wilson but in about 10 games more. 

It honestly sounds like he’s going to bottle the right back decision and just take all four as well btw. He was saying how they can all play in different positions so he sees them as four players and not just four right backs :lol: so he’s going to take 6 full backs in a 25 man squad? Fucking grow some balls man Southgate. 

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

He brings 16 goals 0 assist Calvert Lewin over Bamford who got 17 goals and 7 assists. I know Calvert Lewin has been around the England set up but I just don’t understand how someone like Watkins gets in over Bamford as well, Watkins only got 2 goals more than Ings and Wilson but in about 10 games more. 

It honestly sounds like he’s going to bottle the right back decision and just take all four as well btw. He was saying how they can all play in different positions so he sees them as four players and not just four right backs :lol: so he’s going to take 6 full backs in a 25 man squad? Fucking grow some balls man Southgate. 

In my opinion, He want diferent style of players for different situations. Kane is the starter and Calvert-Lewin was amazing in the past international matches when Southgate gave him some minutes... OK. Bamford and Wilson are two strikers more stronger in the box... And Watkins maybe os better in running game and in football more direct. Bamford ys very good in the combinative play... But Kane is similar and better. I am not saying Watking was better, just is different (anyway, I think he will be one of the dismiss. For example, I don't understand how is possible not to be Danny Ings between 33 players.

With the Right backs... Totally agree with you. But I think Reece James (or Trippier) will be out. Trent Alexander is out of form and even he is injured today, so if he is not OK he will be the dismiss. And I guess Trippier will be selected because he have playes in both sides. And Walker can play as CB in case you need to play with 3 in the back. 

• Like 4