Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Well, you have to remember that Ancelotti took them from mid-table to mid-table and fucked off to a proper job at the drop of a hat. They’re in the big time now and can command the best. Thanks to his trail blazing job, they’re basically better than Liverpool.

• Haha 3

If anyone's got time I recommend reading the link in the tweet, it's quite long but it's the best account of what the survivors and families has been through up to the end of the second inquest 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

Quite horrific that- his description of being in the crowd is pretty visceral. 

Out of the whole article, these lines stood out to me as summing up what they ( the campaigners) were fighting about, and for, and touches on the awful guilt he describes. 

“But now the truth is out. And history will record that it was the police, and not us, who stole from the dead – they stole their lives, they stole the truth about their deaths, and they stole the next 27 years of the lives of their loved ones.” 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

If anyone's got time I recommend reading the link in the tweet, it's quite long but it's the best account of what the survivors and families has been through upbtonzhe end of the second inquest 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

If anyone's got time I recommend reading the link in the tweet, it's quite long but it's the best account of what the survivors and families has been through upbtonzhe end of the second inquest 

I've read that before PL and it's a fucking difficult read, both harrowing and a catalyst for seething anger. I would personally still be livid that despite the unlawful killing verdict nobody other than a ground safety bloke at hillsborough has ever been convicted of an offence. the unlawful killing verdict was all they were ever gonna be allowed as far as justice is concerned.

for fucks sake man, the west midlands police conducted an inquiry in to the conduct of the south yorkshire police. the mind boggles, these cunts were the human scum who tortured false confessions out the birmingham 6.

nothing changes.  :( 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

:lol: Honestly at this point we can’t rule out the possibility that Rafa has shagged Edwards missus, the bloke is obsessed with Benitez. When people make points on Bruce his first go to is some attack or shite comparison to Benitez despite literally no one bringing him up. What a loser Edwards is, and seemingly a cuckold too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly at this point we can’t rule out the possibility that Rafa has shagged Edwards missus, the bloke is obsessed with Benitez. When people make points on Bruce his first go to is some attack or shite comparison to Benitez despite literally no one bringing him up. What a loser Edwards is, and seemingly a cuckold too. 

sorry mate, I can't click on that. and to be honest it's not even necessary, it's all too easy to predict the verbal diarrhoea he pukes up.

I'd piss meself laughing if edwards tripped up in front of a steamroller.

• Haha 3

That genuinely applies to Bruce as well, ie bigged up by any number of pundits who’d be fucking gutted if he went to their club 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

sorry mate, I can't click on that. and to be honest it's not even necessary, it's all too easy to predict the verbal diarrhoea he pukes up.

:lol: Aye I didn’t click it myself, was taking it at complete face value as the blokes utter guff is pure clickbait to piss NUFC fans off. A few in the comments were asking who the article was even directed at, the answer being simply to stand as click bait knowing fans who like Benitez will argue back. 

When looking at the comments people who seem to have read the article are saying Edwards hasn’t even bothered confirming if Benitez has made any attempt to go for any of the jobs he names/discussed with anyone at those clubs if he’s in the frame. Edwards response will always be “have you read the article” but if he has seemingly put so little effort into his shitehawk story he’s not worth the click. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Presumably pushing Ashley, Penfold, and Lord Bruce of the Cabbage before him? :boogie:

Apparently Jeremy Clarkson is a Chelsea fan, (of course he is! :lol:) and hired a private jet go go to the the CL cup final and got twatted by a Man City fan whilst in Portugal. What a shame. :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Apparently Jeremy Clarkson is a Chelsea fan, (of course he is! :lol:) and hired a private jet go go to the the CL cup final and got twatted by a Man City fan whilst in Portugal. What a shame. :lol:

deeply, deeply envious.

• Haha 1

Aye, it's a laugh etc but that's it isn't it? They obviously think it's a joke NUFC winning stuff as that's all we are to these young players. Over fifteen years of Ashley and that is how we'll be perceived to anyone who won't know any different.

• Like 3

Mbappe won’t be laughing when the saudis buy us and we offer him twelvety gazillions a year to play for us. Or maybe he will. Or maybe I’ll wake up and we’ll still be owned by Ashley who only sets us up to compete with the bottom 3 clubs. As per fucking usual.

48 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, it's a laugh etc but that's it isn't it? They obviously think it's a joke NUFC winning stuff as that's all we are to these young players. Over fifteen years of Ashley and that is how we'll be perceived to anyone who won't know any different.

Dunno if it's a joke at our expense. More likely Griezmann picked a team and was showing off his 'achievements', which is pretty nerdy. 

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Dunno if it's a joke at our expense. More likely Griezmann picked a team and was showing off his 'achievements', which is pretty nerdy. 

That's the worst thing, he isn't taking the piss out us intentionally, he just sees us as a club he can start with who are shite but still a big club when he manages us to success which makes him a good manager on his game. If he picked Man U or whoever this wouldn't be getting posted on social media as it would open up all sorts such as he's being disrespectful to them to he wants to sign for them whereas us? Also it's all a good laugh to them all. I still see the amusing side to it but if we were a genuinely ambitious club this would be a bit of an insult, (obviously we're not an ambitious club under Ashley).