Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Scotland have Tierney, Robertson, McGinn, Mctominay and Adams playing for them. First time in years I've known who more than 2 of their players are 

They also have 2 Motherwell defenders in their team so swings and roundabouts.

Quickly scrolled through an Everton forum looking at their opinions of potentially hiring Nuno, most of them seem disgusted with it and think they should be above hiring someone of his calibre. They really are the scouse version of the Mackems.

Edited by 247
  • Like 1

Fun fact, images of the crowds at the Stadium of Plight were used by the art team when working on the design for the orcs in the Lord of the rings trilogy. 

• Haha 5

On 04/06/2021 at 15:08, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly at this point we can’t rule out the possibility that Rafa has shagged Edwards missus, the bloke is obsessed with Benitez. When people make points on Bruce his first go to is some attack or shite comparison to Benitez despite literally no one bringing him up. What a loser Edwards is, and seemingly a cuckold too. 

Edwards must be fucking seething. Surely this was the job Bruce should have gotten? Unless he’s holding out for Manchester United to come calling. 

• Haha 6

The number of Everton fans complaining on Twitter last night that Rafa isn't good enough was ridiculous. They've just replaced Ancelloti with the same man who replaced him at Real Madrid but that's not good enough. I don't know where they've got these delusions of grandeur.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The number of Everton fans complaining on Twitter last night that Rafa isn't good enough was ridiculous. They've just replaced Ancelloti with the same man who replaced him at Real Madrid but that's not good enough. I don't know where they've got these delusions of grandeur.

Well, they are the Grand Eurld Team, after all.

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Auld :cuppa:

That would be Grandau, and not grandeur, wouldn't it?

If you pun at the King, you best not miss.

Everton fans are entitled mongs. I get the Liverpool link might put them off but going on like he’s not got the ability to manage them is laughable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Let's Luke Edwards tell them they should have appointed Brucey.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I don’t know why you’re trying to explain the colloquial West Lancashire pronunciation of old with grandeur Dave but you crack on son...

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I don’t know why you’re trying to explain the colloquial West Lancashire pronunciation of old with grandeur Dave but you crack on son...

Sense of Grandeur

Grand Old Team

Grandeurld Team

Grand Eurld Team

david GIF

41 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I am no judge these days, I investigate and prosecute people, mainly for murdering jokes or other people.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Sense of Grandeur

Grand Old Team

Grandeurld Team

Grand Eurld Team

david GIF

Old = auld in scouse Dave. Your prissy play on words doesn’t cut any ice round these parts. Had I actually read ewerk’s post to begin with and understood why the fuck you were wittering on about grandeur it would’ve made no difference to this well known truism :cuppa:

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Old = auld in scouse Dave. Your prissy play on words doesn’t cut any ice round these parts. Had I actually read ewerk’s post to begin with and understood why the fuck you were wittering on about grandeur it would’ve made no difference to this well known truism :cuppa:

It was quoted in my post, you utter goober.

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Edwards must be fucking seething. Surely this was the job Bruce should have gotten? Unless he’s holding out for Manchester United to come calling. 

This news has disappointed me as much as the fact we're still stuck with the two fat cunts.
Fucking scouse mackems, bunch of cunts.

• Like 1