Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

manslaughter? 

unfucking believable.

still, you'd expect a judge to hand out at least a similar sentence to that of the traveller kids in the harper case?

13-16 years with an extended early release date, I hope the biggest pussy to ever attend a routine domestic incident, or so he would've had you believe, enjoys every second of his time in long lartin. I'm sure they're absolutely dying to greet him.

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

manslaughter? 

unfucking believable.

still, you'd expect a judge to hand out at least a similar sentence to that of the traveller kids in the harper case?

13-16 years with an extended early release date, I hope the biggest pussy to ever attend a routine domestic incident, or so he would've had you believe, enjoys every second of his time in long lartin. I'm sure they're absolutely dying to greet him.

You've mentioned the traveller case a couple of times now? Have I missed something? The scruffy cunts dragged a young lad to his death because they were out on the rob. I hope they get locked away for as long as possible 

Well it could be argued that booting him twice in the head when he was on the ground was a bit malicious but I agree with you, he was never going down for murder. Manslaughter is a decent result IMO.

32 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You've mentioned the traveller case a couple of times now? Have I missed something? The scruffy cunts dragged a young lad to his death because they were out on the rob. I hope they get locked away for as long as possible 

is the traveller case a banned subject then?

I think the traveller kids convictions were correct and their sentences appropriate. I accept they were thieves and as result of their thieving a young bloke tragically died.

have you got an issue with any of that?

the only issue I have with regard to the traveller kids is the the inbalanced way their trial was reported and because of that the ludicrous notion that they should've been jailed for life for what amounted to a freak accident, you'd be lucky to replicate if you tried a thousand times.

you reckon there was no malice in monk's actions? I'd argue that tasering somebody for 6 times longer than recommend and then booting them repeatedly in the head before standing on it, was a pretty nasty thing to do.

murder doesn't need to be premeditated  it is also conduct so reckless that it is punishable as murder.

monk's intent was far more murderous than that of 3 profoundly stupid kids who were trying to flee a theft.

disregarding your obvious bias, how long do you reckon he deserves then? or do you think a fines appropriate?

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

is the traveller case a banned subject then?

I think the traveller kids convictions were correct and their sentences appropriate. I accept they were thieves and as result of their thieving a young bloke tragically died.

have you got an issue with any of that?

the only issue I have with regard to the traveller kids is the the inbalanced way their trial was reported and because of that the ludicrous notion that they should've been jailed for life for what amounted to a freak accident, you'd be lucky to replicate if you tried a thousand times.

you reckon there was no malice in monk's actions? I'd argue that tasering somebody for 6 times longer than recommend and then booting them repeatedly in the head before standing on it, was a pretty nasty thing to do.

murder doesn't need to be premeditated  it is also conduct so reckless that it is punishable as murder.

monk's intent was far more murderous than that of 3 profoundly stupid kids who were trying to flee a theft.

disregarding your obvious bias, how long do you reckon he deserves then? or do you think a fines appropriate?

They knew he was attached to the car. They swerved all over the road to try and dislodge him. He was practically skinned alive by the tarmac. 

I know where my sympathy lies, and it's not with the lads involved in a "freak accident" 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They knew he was attached to the car. They swerved all over the road to try and dislodge him. He was practically skinned alive by the tarmac. 

I know where my sympathy lies, and it's not with the lads involved in a "freak accident" 

jesus christ lad, are you for real?

are you implying that I have more sympathy for the 'scruffy cunts' than the poor fucker who died? because I can assure you that despite the fact I have severe and justified reservations about the way our police force conducts itself at times, you'd be wrong. 

how the fuck do you know the 'scruffy cunts' were aware they were towing harper? were you there? you certainly didn't come to a considered opinion based on what was said in in prosecution and defence because none of the fucking defence was ever reported. or are you simply basing your assumption on the fact it must be so because they were 'scruffy cunts'?

both the harper and atkinson cases are fucking tragic, one no less so than the other. they're both high profile cases and both involve policeman, they therefore warrant comparison. because the manner in which the justice system has ground out in both cases for the accused are worlds apart. to say nowt of the media portrayal.

it took 3 years after atkinson's death for the police to investigate it and the cps to bring charges and a further 2 years for monk to stand trial. the guidelines are that the accused should appear in court after no longer a period than 6 months. this is supposedly to protect the interests of both the accused and the victims family. monk wasn't even remanded in custody. meanwhile, the police in the harper case had done such a thorough and speedy investigation in to harper's desth that they'd convinced the cps that that a conviction was both likely and in the public interest of an 18 year old kid that they'd banged him up in prison after only a few days. except he wasn't even there. but hey, who gives a fuck? he was only a 'scruffy cunt' after all. he deserved to have the papers trawling through his families facebook pages and mocking their poor spelling and homophones, because they're 'scruffy cunts' too.

so, you bigoted fucking moron, I believe that despite the fact the 'scruffy cunts' were out thieving, harper's death was a freak and tragic accident. 

not so atkinson's, he died because he was subjected to a sustained and brutal attack while incapacitated. monk is a murderer and the fact he's been allowed bail awaiting sentencing is a fucking national disgrace.

I'm sure his sentence will be too.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm happy to clarify, being scruffy cunts is nothing to do with them being travellers. If non-travellers had been on the rob, killed a young lad doing his job and then had a right hoot during the court case, they too would be scruffy cunts 👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-53445791

0B897D33-B196-4C11-92F9-305638A3E8E2.jpeg

that picture was taken during a transfer of prisoner movement and had nothing to do with their court case. it was portrayal to be so by a media which is as fucking bigoted as you are.

you haven't got a fucking clue about those 3 kids court cases, you're just a fucking thick as pig shit prejudiced moron.

I've worked for the last 5 years with a 29 year old bloke who was brought up on a traveller site near tewkesbury, a 'scruffy cunt' to you and the sun/daily mail.  he's never had a day on the sick in that entire period and works every hour offered to him in overtime.

I'd love for you to relay your very obvious prejudices to him and watch his subsequent dismantling of you. but hey, it'd be ok, because I'm sure there'd be no malice involved.

you're fucking halfwit lad.

57 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

that picture was taken during a transfer of prisoner movement and had nothing to do with their court case. it was portrayal to be so by a media which is as fucking bigoted as you are.

you haven't got a fucking clue about those 3 kids court cases, you're just a fucking thick as pig shit prejudiced moron.

I've worked for the last 5 years with a 29 year old bloke who was brought up on a traveller site near tewkesbury, a 'scruffy cunt' to you and the sun/daily mail.  he's never had a day on the sick in that entire period and works every hour offered to him in overtime.

I'd love for you to relay your very obvious prejudices to him and watch his subsequent dismantling of you. but hey, it'd be ok, because I'm sure there'd be no malice involved.

you're fucking halfwit lad.

He sounds like a good lad. It's almost like you can't make sweeping generalisations about people based on their ethnicity or employment....

You sound like a raving lunatic with the name calling btw. 

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

:yes

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Maybe have a google around burden of proof for murder etc.

Probably a good idea

On a slightly calmer note, you do wonder whether the Atkinson case could be a watershed moment for the police re: culpability in these types of cases. In a similar vein to the increase in US prosecutions.

Mad that it's been 35years since a Police officer was charged with manslaughter when you consider how many deaths in custody there have been during that time. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On a slightly calmer note, you do wonder whether the Atkinson case could be a watershed moment for the police re: culpability in these types of cases. In a similar vein to the increase in US prosecutions.

Mad that it's been 35years since a Police officer was charged with manslaughter when you consider how many deaths in custody there have been during that time. 

Remember that Brazilian lad sitting on a London tube on his way to work.Was it 6 or 8 bullets that prevented him arriving at work that day? Neebody blamed if my memory serves me well.