Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Fucking hell, he is a bellend. That story about his mate getting his phone nicked and someone rugby tackling the offender and returning the phone....well that almost certainly never happened. 

52 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell, he is a bellend. That story about his mate getting his phone nicked and someone rugby tackling the offender and returning the phone....well that almost certainly never happened. 

It became fantasy the moment it included a friend of his

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Alex said:

It became fantasy the moment it included a friend of his

all his closest friends were last seen not turning up for his stag do

• Haha 1

I genuinely feel sorry for some of the younger fans today who missed out on this, not even about the football which was just as shit! :lol: I clicked on a TF YouTube show for 5 mins before turning it off where three lads were naming their favourite NUFC chants/songs and I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I heard some of their comments. The poor, poor bastards, (seemed decent lads as well). Jonjo Shelvey songs, Mo Diame songs which etc. :lol: At least we had the consolation of a great day out. 

• Like 2

Pep likes the ball to do the work.Is Pep going to change his philosophy or is the cheating brummy bastard going to,starting by staying on his feet and not stopping Pep’s one touch football style? With the cheating brummy bastard in the team alongside England’s prolific cheater ,Sterling,Man City’s penalty taker could win Europe’s golden boot trophy.

6 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Ex-players reunion at the Tyneside Irish Centre this Friday afternoon.

Players exes meeting at the Women’s Refuge just over the road at 3:30pm. 

We’ll take them, good and proper 1970s style  :lol:

• Haha 2