Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Not sure if NUFC have any plans in view of this announcement?  🤔

NUFC are torn about this, on the one hand, it might get the capacity up and get more fans in, on the other hand, crowds are nosediving anyway, plus it'll be cheaper tickets and they'll have to pay someone to remove the old seats as the fans here aren't gullible enough to do it for them. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

NUFC are torn about this, on the one hand, it might get the capacity up and get more fans in, on the other hand, crowds are nosediving anyway, plus it'll be cheaper tickets and they'll have to pay someone to remove the old seats as the fans here aren't gullible enough to do it for them. 

didn’t the mackems get some of their lot in to change the pink seats a few years back?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

didn’t the mackems get some of their lot in to change the pink seats a few years back?  :lol: 

You can bet that Donald Stewart is currently desperately searching for the receipt to find out what the returns policy is.

Meanwhile there's hoards of mackems wondering where they're going to take their next shite.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 3

I think that’s what you were getting at ;) 

incidentally, I used to work with a mackem. Lovely lad, good crack, not a hint of bitterness. He’s intelligent too (no, really) and even he rocked up to volunteer for the pink seat removal malarkey 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think that’s what you were getting at ;) 

incidentally, I used to work with a mackem. Lovely lad, good crack, not a hint of bitterness. He’s intelligent too (no, really) and even he rocked up to volunteer for the pink seat removal malarkey 

Most believed in the Don like the brexiteers believed in things being better after we leave Europe. :lol: 

• Haha 3