Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 26/01/2022 at 12:03, Tom said:

I was put off anything better when they started having a 30 minute NFL section as NFL is for goths who work at CEX & have poor personal hygiene.

NFL is tremendous I’ll have you know, for clarity I am not a goth, nor do I work at CEX and my personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

• Haha 1

It's my firmly held assertion that the vast majority of NFL fans in the UK are currently between the ages of 50 & 65 and were thus reasonably young people in the 80s when channel 4 screened one live game a week, obviously on one of only four TV channels the nation had access to.  An ex girlfriend of mine  falls into this age category and was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, in addition  to being a phenomenal sexual athlete. Not sure if the two things are connected but there you go :cuppa:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Dickie is still alive-88

*added to the 2022 dead list

Something else they’ve got in common 

59 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It's my firmly held assertion that the vast majority of NFL fans in the UK are currently between the ages of 50 & 65 and were thus reasonably young people in the 80s when channel 4 screened one live game a week, obviously on one of only four TV channels the nation had access to.  An ex girlfriend of mine  falls into this age category and was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, in addition  to being a phenomenal sexual athlete. Not sure if the two things are connected but there you go :cuppa:

Not sure sure if they're connected or not but I'm pretty sure her being a phenomenal sexual athlete and also being your ex-girlfriend are? :lol:

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not sure sure if they're connected or not but I'm pretty sure her being a phenomenal sexual athlete and also being your ex-girlfriend are? :lol:

Everytime I see see NFL on the TV I think of her :lol:... I was young(er)...foolish, crazy...on the piss in Newcastle regularly... yeah...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

PaddockLad forced to answer to the name Dan Marino in the bedroom and shout "42......36......HUT! HUT!" immediately prior to penetration.

"You like that, The Fridge, don't you?!" 

No, she didn't bring that nonsense into the boudoir... There was a moto gp lass who did suggest a curly black wig à la the old Valentino Rossi though :naughty:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Where were you hanging round to meet these lasses?! Next stop, Newcastle races to get a goer who screams tips for the 15:20 on her vinegars

It was the early days of Internet dating I think.... minority sport minge.com :good:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’ll fucking regret that if The Cunt buys his club. :lol:

Everton will have sacked another manager (and spunked more cash) before that happens :lol: