Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: There’ll definitely be no questionable views aired that night. 

They're better than their successors* and that's the kindest thing I can say. :lol: 

*Obviously Merson is still on and still an automatic rejection by the medical profession for a brain donor offer.

• Haha 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10506375/OLIVER-HOLT-people-trying-destroy-Zouma-ones-hailing-arrival-Saudi-regime.html

:lol: What an absolute winnet. “How do I manage to have a go at Newcastle fans for absolutely no fucking reason”.

Yet again my response to him is: stop going to Saudi Arabia to cover the boxing there, it’s your job? Quit your job, also if we should stop supporting NUFC you should by extension stop supporting and consuming the Premier League product. This is a bloke that video taped himself kicking a cat around, if you can’t understand how people can criticize that and still be able to attend Newcastle games how do you function in modern day life? 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Howay said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10506375/OLIVER-HOLT-people-trying-destroy-Zouma-ones-hailing-arrival-Saudi-regime.html

:lol: What an absolute winnet. “How do I manage to have a go at Newcastle fans for absolutely no fucking reason”.

Yet again my response to him is: stop going to Saudi Arabia to cover the boxing there, it’s your job? Quit your job, also if we should stop supporting NUFC you should by extension stop supporting and consuming the Premier League product. This is a bloke that video taped himself kicking a cat around, if you can’t understand how people can criticize that and still be able to attend Newcastle games how do you function in modern day life? 

Fucker beggars belief. When the eyes of the world are on the Olympics in  China this week  I’d have thought him and the rest of the self righteous brothers would’ve been highlighting the plight of the Uyghur Moslems that Ping has banged up in concentration camps. Not a fuckin dickie bird from him, Hayward, Delaney etc etc…  I don’t like being owned by the Saudis. But I dislike everyone associated with NUFC being a punch bag for individuals in the media with blatant agendas even less. Just fuck off, put these bullshit points to those who did the fuckin deal in the first place, thinly veiled attacks on our blameless support just when we look like we might be turning a corner are so obvious it’s fuckin laughable. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1