Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

9 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: His legion of adoring fans have responded

Glad I wasn't such a fanny on any of the occasions I've been thrown out. Pfft.

NUFC to Pearson, take a hint, Clint, fuck off. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: His legion of adoring fans have responded

His day got even worse after being arrested for filming minors without securing parental consent  

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Tom said:

I assume from his post he was thrown out for fiddling with himself, and he didn't get to finish.

• Haha 3

I've walked into SJP around the pitch and on the terraces/stands pre-season when gates were open and nobody gave a fuck as long as you didn't take the piss. Obviously I was around his age then but I wasn't filming myself or being a dick. 

• Like 1

When I was at the women’s match at Durham he spent the entire game on the sidelines rather than in his seat. Seems to think he’s quite important so it won’t be much surprise if he’s tried to pull the same at the U23s match and been collared .

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

His post-match vlog is up. He is not happy lads, he is NOT happy. He works his arse off for this club... well he doesn't work for the club, but his vlogs promote the U23s to a wider audience. He's expecting a call from the club.

:lol: On what fucking planet does this kid live?

• Haha 3

I don’t think the U23s really need “promoting to a wider audience” :lol:

Its more likely that he’s covering them because it’s free to get in with a season ticket or £3 otherwise. 

Analysis :lol: 

Also how unprofessional is this, Has he never heard of a lapel mic or a wind muff? Why is there no drone shot or close ups of the match/replays? 

Honestly man if you’re going to be a “professional” YouTuber you could start by being professional.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've walked into SJP around the pitch and on the terraces/stands pre-season when gates were open and nobody gave a fuck as long as you didn't take the piss. Obviously I was around his age then but I wasn't filming myself or being a dick. 

Hadn't you had 9 pints of LCL in the Beehive before you did that though? 🤔

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Tom said:

Analysis :lol: 

Also how unprofessional is this, Has he never heard of a lapel mic or a wind muff? Why is there no drone shot or close ups of the match/replays? 

Honestly man if you’re going to be a “professional” YouTuber you could start by being professional.

“Wind muff”

lit-doggo.gif

• Haha 1

if his parents had owt about them, they’d be telling him to pursue a proper career / get some training / whatever. He’s only able to kid himself he’s a full time YouTube ‘content creator’ because they’re subsidising the £100 a month his channel makes. His videos are absolutely shite, he’s got no discernible talent for it and he has the vibe of an absolute toucher. Admittedly I haven’t sat through a lot of them but the one where he met Eddie Howe and infected him with COVID was basically his woeful patter accompanying footage of him and some other weirdos stood at the training gates for hours. Apart from the bit where he thought it would be interesting to show him going for a McDonald’s 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

if his parents had owt about them, they’d be telling him to pursue a proper career / get some training / whatever. He’s only able to kid himself he’s a full time YouTube ‘content creator’ because they’re subsidising the £100 a month his channel makes. His videos are absolutely shite, he’s got no discernible talent for it and he has the vibe of an absolute toucher. Admittedly I haven’t sat through a lot of them but the one where he met Eddie Howe and infected him with COVID was basically his woeful patter accompanying footage of him and some other weirdos stood at the training gates for hours. Apart from the bit where he thought it would be interesting to show him going for a McDonald’s 

Yeah, compare this kid with the lads from True Faith. I remember them doing a couple of fan cams years ago and you could see they've got some charisma, and at least a little bit of polish about themselves. I can't remember if Emil Franchi did fan cams before his radio career or not, but the difference between the two is huge. 

If the True Faith lot are amateur, this Pearson chancer is primordial.