Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 15/04/2022 at 11:16, Kid Dynamite said:

I assume he's been prepping the team all week for Sundays game too. This decision will probably relegate them, and then do them out of a manager that could get them promoted next season 

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 12:00, Craig said:

Utterly mental for them to sack him at this late stage. Can't see it doing anything but giving Everton an advantage.

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 12:02, Rayvin said:

That is staggering tbh. Burnley looked even now like they'd make a decent fist of it. Hard to think of anything other than relegation for them now, no matter who they get in.

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 14:04, Dr Gloom said:

Dyche did an unbelievable job there. Deserved to leave on his own terms. Burnley may sink like a stone now 

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 14:29, wykikitoon said:

Mad decision now like. 

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 23:42, Andrew said:

Bad season or not, youll find practically no one in the town who wanted this, every fan loves him and what hes done for that club.

You know we say about rafa or howe that they "get" the club. That's what Dyche was to Burnley.

Burnleys a small, poor, town that adores its football club. Dyche got that, he got them into the PL and he kept them there, he got them into europe! Hes a no-bullshit bloke who you could still find grabbing a coffee in mcdonalds after a game and go and have a chat to. He's far and away their greatest manager of the modern era.

You don't just boot someone like that so suddenly unless you have no idea what you're doing.

It's a very bad sign for Burnley that this has happened. 

tenor.gif

On 15/04/2022 at 14:26, Gemmill said:

I don't understand everyone saying that's them fucked now. They've won 4 games all season, they were more than likely fucked anyway and we're quite comfortably beaten by bottom team Norwich. He'd been there ten years, maybe it's just time for a change. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 9

:lol: This absolute boring cunt. It’s literally never been mentioned anywhere that we spent money has it Miguel? There’s no credit whatsoever due to Eddie Howe because we spent a bit of money on an absurdly weak squad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:jesuswept: at both Delaney and Tyler's patter on this Leeds match. Both absolutely fucking minging. 

:lol: His arguing in the comments is even more tragic. He’s basically implying that anytime it’s discussed the money should be mentioned, imagine football coverage in Delaneys world :lol:. “Van Dijk, the £80m CB, received the ball from Allison, the £75m, goalkeeper, who passes to £60m Keita, who slides it through to £55m Diaz. What a goal! Well it would be but we HAVE to remember the players in that move cost around £250m”, sounds class. 

Also, casually completely ignoring sides like Norwich, Brighton, and Leeds spent £50m+ each in the summer. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: This absolute boring cunt. It’s literally never been mentioned anywhere that we spent money has it Miguel? There’s no credit whatsoever due to Eddie Howe because we spent a bit of money on an absurdly weak squad. 

What fucking planet is he on? It’s been the preface of every single but of praise I’ve seen, heard or read us get since we turned things around.

every game, every match of the day, every podcast and every article. Has someone decided not to bother and it’s upset the dickhead.

I love him claiming he’s not a Man U fan in the follow ups btw, fucking coward, osasuna and bray he says :lol: aye right.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

This page is a wild fucking ride, those Man U fans, Delaney, Le tissier, gemmil.

all a load of lunatics living in a fantasy.

If the people of Burnley need help thinking their way around something in future, you know where to send them. :razz:

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If the people of Burnley need help thinking their way around something in future, you know where to send them. :razz:

Like I said, an absolutely fantasy

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

There was another post where I said that it could be a good decision if they got a bounce but I'm trying to stay humble here. 

Wrong.gif