Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I would’ve asked him who his parent club was :lol: how can you not know you’ve signed permanently for a club? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I would’ve asked him who his parent club was :lol: how can you not know you’ve signed permanently for a club? 

Maybe just thought they wanted an autograph? :lol:

On 26/04/2022 at 23:57, Craig said:

Just to say I have my own 'small time football blather' moment going on. My team are currently top of their league and have to play 3rd, 2nd and 7th away from home conversely. Might not seem much but when I took over 5 years ago they were 3rd bottom in the bottom of 3 divisions, happy if they didn't get thrashed 8-nil and over the moon if they scored a goal. 

This season they've played 13 and won 12 of them - the one loss was a 2-1 defeat when our goalkeeper was missing through Covid and one of the outfield players took his place. Might seem little to everyone else, but it's an achievement to these lads. I took over 18 months after they were splintered off the main team in a definite A & B split with us being the B-team. And now we're confirmed as top two in the league and got to the last 16 in the county cup. 

image.thumb.png.ef0d3c996ebee2e634bc5eda07afdce6.png

CTFCU16GOLD.jpg

Smashed the league yesterday ... beat the only team capable of catching us 4-1 on their own turf. My head may be a tad delicate this morning,....  Dsc_0313.thumb.jpg.245fa737d5b398a97b450e15d11768c0.jpg

• Like 4

Love this, might have a listen of the podcast. 

Though I'm sure one or two members will find something to hate, Richards laughing perhaps?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Though I'm one or two members will find something to hate, Richards laughing perhaps?

I've thought about giving this a listen in the past. Might join you. 

Definitely the morning after the night before. I've been reported to the FA by 'an anonymous member of the public' for posting an inappropriate image of kids. Before any of you start comparing me to Barry Bennell, the photo in question is the one I posted here this morning. Lads with their tops off is not allowed :doh:

FML

Saw some absolute danger had been sharing photos of young lads half undressed, so did the right thing and emailed the FA about it. Not stupid though, did it anonymously incase the pest gets wind of it. 

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I'm already looking forward to the meltdown when you get fined more than the racists.

I'm surprised the useless fucking wench at the FA hasn't suggested I'm a misogynistic prick tbh. It's got fuck all to do with her gender, she's just useless. 

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

Though I'm sure one or two members will find something to hate, Richards laughing perhaps?

Shearers chucked in a "Neil lennon headbutted my foot" joke about half way in :lol: absolutely sold on this.

• Haha 1

On 03/05/2022 at 08:32, wykikitoon said:

According to The S&n we are to offer Dummett a new contract.  I understand what people were saying about Longstaff.  Albeit, I would bin him.  But I don't get why we are offering a crock a new contract.

The next Gareth Bale according to…

image.png.7b1b88dc77b2e71c4d47f23df1966de7.png

• Haha 2