Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Err Jack Grealish? 

I wasn”t  sure :lol:

somone sent it to me today and an Alice band… I said in a WhatsApp group earlier this week that I liked him, he’s not a dull media trained boring twat, and I thought what he said about Miggy was funny regardless of whether it was accurate or whether he was in a position to say shit like that… am fucked if I’m going to be offended on behalf of any millionaire footballer, we could sell Miggy (who I do like) and bring in a player who gets 20 goals and 10 assists in a season and we’ll mostly forget about Miggy pretty quickly…

• Like 2

A bloke my best mate works with is a Scouser (and a prick) who has been trying to get to the final. 

He had two flights cancelled out of Bristol, so spent 10 hours in the airport and got pissed then threw his toys out of the pram with airport staff and got chucked out of the airport. He’s got another flight from Heathrow and while he is waiting to take off he got a call from his hotel saying they have cancelled his booking because he never checked in on time.

He doesn’t have a ticket and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke, three of us who know him have just been sending voice notes laughing at him since yesterday.

• Haha 7

There’s a suggestion going round that Everton fans made a bogus coach company with ‘Richard Arlison’ as their director which Liverpool fans used to book trips to Paris … and the coach didn’t show up.

4 hours ago, strawb said:

A bloke my best mate works with is a Scouser (and a prick) who has been trying to get to the final. 

He had two flights cancelled out of Bristol, so spent 10 hours in the airport and got pissed then threw his toys out of the pram with airport staff and got chucked out of the airport. He’s got another flight from Heathrow and while he is waiting to take off he got a call from his hotel saying they have cancelled his booking because he never checked in on time.

He doesn’t have a ticket and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke, three of us who know him have just been sending voice notes laughing at him since yesterday.

But will get in the ground and wonder why loads of fans fucking hate them

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I thought he was meant to be taking over as DoF / similar role at Man Utd. 

He was, then he accepted the Austria job and was going to split roles, now he's just going to Austria.

The Rangnick plan made so much sense when it first happened, genuinely looked like Man U had realised what was wrong and were actually sacrificing a season to get their big picture back on track and yet it has managed to go completely haywire before the seasons even fully over.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Mutual consent he's not. I.e he's realised its a dead club 😂

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He was, then he accepted the Austria job and was going to split roles, now he's just going to Austria.

The Rangnick plan made so much sense when it first happened, genuinely looked like Man U had realised what was wrong and were actually sacrificing a season to get their big picture back on track and yet it has managed to go completely haywire before the seasons even fully over.

Aye, I was thinking it must be shite behind the scenes for him to have walked away. Good 

Was always going to go one of 2 ways. He would either be a success, and the fans would beg to extend his contract ala Solksjaer, or he would be shite and the fans wouldn't want him staying on in any capacity

Turns out it was the latter 

• Like 1