Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Weird point to try and make mate. Most Rich bastards just get on with being rich bastards.

Show some examples.

TBH the only folk I ever see harping on about how much money they have is unrich, briefly flush ordinary folk.

18 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Weird point to try and make mate. Most Rich bastards just get on with being rich bastards.

Show some examples.

TBH the only folk I ever see harping on about how much money they have is unrich, briefly flush ordinary folk.

What, you mean like the example we are all talking about on the last page?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I think I’ve found possibly the only man to get more wound up about Talksport than Wyki.

Circumlocutions ftw 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Show some examples.

i have a wealthy acquaintance who is always talking about what he's buying. listening to him banging on about his latest investment is utterly tedious and is clearly all he's got going for him. it's as if he thinks it masks his lack of personality and wit. goes without saying he's a massive coke head too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I think I’ve found possibly the only man to get more wound up about Talksport than Wyki.

TBF The bloke sounded a complete fruit loop :lol: 

He must be a Tory 

1 hour ago, Dougle said:

Show some examples.

Correct which is why you never hear me going on about my wealth or my business empire. :good:

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

TBF The bloke sounded a complete fruit loop :lol: 

He must be a Tory 

I genuinely thought he was a comedian trying to be Simon Jordan on a wind up call. 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i have a wealthy acquaintance who is always talking about what he's buying. listening to him banging on about his latest investment is utterly tedious and is clearly all he's got going for him. it's as if he thinks it masks his lack of personality and wit. goes without saying he's a massive coke head too. 

The MSM cosying up to the government again 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

:lol: He’s even more wound up after calling in. The bloke seems like a complete fruit loop. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He wears those Balenciaga trainers with everything :lol: 

They set him back 200 Turkish Lira so he needs to get his money’s worth 

• Haha 3

I was at that match and from where I was sat (the kop) it was quite obviously going a mile over :lol: 

She was absolutely class mind, easy player of the match. After a quick google in extra time it turns out she plays for Barcelona.