Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I bet he's more worried about the other end.

Aye, his arsehole could soon be like a broken catflap

42 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

FZxdzEtXEAE0fpz?format=jpg&name=small

This is going to be a spunkfest for the xG gang, isn't it? :lol: 

Read this earlier, it's not wrong. 

Defining players by position is Low-T beta cuck behaviour.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Read this earlier, it's not wrong. 

Defining players by position is Low-T beta cuck behaviour.

Eye wateringly inane piss bollocks click bait for the sexually inadequate. You’re fuckin welcome :cuppa:

• Haha 7

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2022/aug/10/newcastle-europe-joelinton-bruno-guimaraes-midfield-eddie-howe

A couple of days ago I was reading one of those articles about Manchester that comes up every now and again - how shit they are, what the flavour of their crisis is now. And I was annoyed by it. After all these years, we still have to talk about that empty shell of a club on its perpetual downward journey. When, I thought, will they write about my club just for the hell of it?

And here we are. Not even written by Louise Taylor. Comments open too, so you can see the sheer, unadulterated fume by the mentally feeble.

We're starting to get somewhere.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Eye wateringly inane piss bollocks click bait for the sexually inadequate. You’re fuckin welcome :cuppa:

This misplaced anger is ok PL, I know it's not me you're upset with. It's change. When all the markers you've used to navigate this confusing modern world change or disappear, you must feel lost.

Progress is hard for some people, I guess.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

This misplaced anger is ok PL, I know it's not me you're upset with. It's change. When all the markers you've used to navigate this confusing modern world change or disappear, you must feel lost.

Progress is hard for some people, I guess.

I”m comedy angry mate, I know stats are fundamental to the modern game. It’s just my opinion that some of them are fairly pointless….xG can be measured with a pair of eyes, no need to commit data to spread sheets to know that Haaland’s score will be higher than Toney’s.. I suppose what analysts are looking for is some data that goes against the grain, that unearths a hidden gem,  something the stats tell you that general observation of the game can’t. That’s fair enough. I still think xG is bollocks though….

• Like 2

I probably have a long diatribe to write here because I think stats have a good place in modern football and find them useful in evaluating footballers. However I think I can see with my eyeballs what needs seeing. 

So fuck it

• Like 5