Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

42 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some NUFC fans on Twitter man, laughing at this,  Bit low like.

At what? Carlos's injury? 

No one should want any player to sustain a horrific injury like that. Fucking idiots.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Craig said:

At what? Carlos's injury? 

No one should want any player to sustain a horrific injury like that. Fucking idiots.

Yeh.  It's mad, especially at such a big injury too.

• Like 3

They're fucking twats. And they'll be the same knuckle-dragging cunts who would moan bitterly if anyone made light of a serious injury to one of our players. 

The hatred for all things Villa is disproportionate IMO. Yes, some of their fans were utter cunts in the last 2 seasons we got relegated but fucking hell, we were all praying for something similar with Everton not 3 months ago. What goes around, comes around. 

I'm indifferent towards Villa. They're a reasonably big club with a decent history. They've got an element of their fanbase who have an elevated sense of entitlement but you can say that about most clubs. 

They did us a couple of favours last season as well - signed Digne (so he didn't end up here) and offloaded Targett to us. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ewerk said:

Get yourself a VPN and try that.

I'm having a right faff on. Got access to a Peacock account, but I can't run it on my tablet because you need a US payment card to download from the US Google Play Store. So I try to install it on my laptop, but that's having a right fucking strop, I think I'm going to have to update to Windows 10 from 7 just to get the fucking thing to work,

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Windows 7. Are you pulling my fucking pipes Dave?! 

Who the fuck uses a laptop man?!

Tablet, phone, desktop. Why in Gods name would I need a personal Laptop, in this day and age?!

6 hours ago, Craig said:

They're fucking twats. And they'll be the same knuckle-dragging cunts who would moan bitterly if anyone made light of a serious injury to one of our players. 

The hatred for all things Villa is disproportionate IMO. Yes, some of their fans were utter cunts in the last 2 seasons we got relegated but fucking hell, we were all praying for something similar with Everton not 3 months ago. What goes around, comes around. 

I'm indifferent towards Villa. They're a reasonably big club with a decent history. They've got an element of their fanbase who have an elevated sense of entitlement but you can say that about most clubs. 

They did us a couple of favours last season as well - signed Digne (so he didn't end up here) and offloaded Targett to us. 

That’s the most original and funniest thing you have ever posted here.

I lived in Birmingham for three months and had plenty opportunities to engage with Villa fans. They are cunts.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

That’s the most original and funniest thing you have ever posted here.

I lived in Birmingham for three months and had plenty opportunities to engage with Villa fans. They are cunts.

Aye. It’s not nice to see what’s happened to Carlos of course. But the club, the fans and their manager can all fuck off 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Aye. It’s not nice to see what’s happened to Carlos of course. But the club, the fans and their manager can all fuck off 

"And then throw them to the floor, Alex?" 

"Oh yes, HMHM, throw them to the floor."

MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian-jpA8CixH.jpg

• Haha 6