Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

"Semi-automated" ... so still reliant on human interpretation then? I also don't know how they can implement a system to do this and still retain the idea of 'not interfering with play'.

Just now, Craig said:

"Semi-automated" ... so still reliant on human interpretation then? I also don't know how they can implement a system to do this and still retain the idea of 'not interfering with play'.

the example they give is stupid because it's exactly the sort of decision where the benefit of doubt should go with the attacker. his feet are behind the last defender, his arms and knee cap are fractionally in front. ridiculous 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the example they give is stupid because it's exactly the sort of decision where the benefit of doubt should go with the attacker. his feet are behind the last defender, his arms and knee cap are fractionally in front. ridiculous 

His toe is in front if you look at the slice through :lol:

Disallowed a goal that might have kept us up in 2009 for Nolan "obstructing" the keeper at a corner after it was highlighted the week before. 

Something that every team now tries at every corner. 

Funny how they never picked up on other things highlighted in the same way - Sheringham pulling players out of the wall comes to mind. 

Tl:Dr - he was an "I'm the star" cunt. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

So given the level of spending and the sharpness of the exit I think we can deduce that Tuchel wasn’t in control of the players coming in, reckon in some ways he’ll be relieved… 

I don't know if I agree with that. I think they'd get rid of him either way if they thought it wasn't going to plan. We'll find out in the coming days though, I'm sure.