Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I’ve no problem with getting rid of replays, I know the argument is that replays can be a massive payday for lower league clubs but they are a ballache.

However, clubs in Europe not playing in the League Cup completely devalues the competition. There’s only three domestic competitions as it is, if there isn’t space in the calendar then look at reducing European games and stop prioritising them over English tournaments.

• Like 2

Coming up with a mental list of Toontastic's cringiest moments there before. Remember the day after the EU Referendum when CT posted a video of him in his garden with the Black Eyed Peas "Where is the love?" playing, and he mimed the full thing. All parts. 

I think it was supposed to heal the board but iirc it only served to deepen divisions. 

• Haha 7
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Coming up with a mental list of Toontastic's cringiest moments there before. Remember the day after the EU Referendum when CT posted a video of him in his garden with the Black Eyed Peas "Where is the love?" playing, and he mimed the full thing. All parts. 

I think it was supposed to heal the board but iirc it only served to deepen divisions. 

Absolute myth :lol: 

13 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Remember watching that in a bar in Blanes in the costa brava with my dad and uncle. I jumped up to celebrate before being told by my dad to take it easy. The place was absolutely heaving with ze Germans 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Alex said:

Remember watching that in a bar in Blanes in the costa brava with my dad and uncle. I jumped up to celebrate before being told by my dad to take it easy. The place was absolutely heaving with ze Germans 

It was Bayern though. You were as likely to get a free beer as a punch in the face.

• Haha 3