Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

All cheerled by sycophantic pundits and brainwashed 'fans' desperate to defend the indefensible in exchange for silver.

He's pretty much mentioned his own club there the blind bitter cunt

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's pretty much mentioned his own club there the blind bitter cunt

his clubs support is absolutely detested by not only the entirety of the population of turin but by huge swathes of Italy. no fucking embarrassing attempts at building bridges for what liverpool's support did at hysel that night will ever repair that.

his scum club and its support were responsible for getting english clubs banned from european  competitions for 5 years. his scum club were instrumental in attempting to destroy the football pyramid in this country completely to suit their own greed and make it non competitive. 

but hey, fuck all that, newcastle might have decent a decent team in a few years, best I bawl like a baby.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

not suggesting any of you should put yourself reading through even the entirety of the last page of this, never mind the whole thread, I didn't, just enough to be stunned by the vitriol aimed at our support by the scouse cunts, it makes that on rtg look relatively tame.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.20080

before these fuckwits start pointing the finger at anyone else's morality they should perhaps take time to reflect on the fact that getting on 40 year ago they were wholly responsible for stampeding a segregation fence and charging at the fans of a football club from Italy who had fuck all to do with the previous years trouble in rome.

they murdered/were responsible for the death of 39 innocent Italians, but despite the clear and indisputable tv footage at the time of supporters in liverpool tops causing the carnage systemically went about creating the myth that the trouble was caused by chelsea headhunters/factions of other clubs hooligan element/england supporters, anybody really other than themselves.

never their fault.

to the 'sons of spion' you question newcastle support and are thinking of throwing the towel in with football because of it?

we've never killed anybody, you fucking prick.

I very largely agree with you but I also very largely agree with the broader points the scouse cunt made, he’s right about the gig being fucked but obviously and fuckin radically wrong about the position of err “Klopp’s Liverpool” in the big scheme of it all.

There’s not another club in the country who in cahoots with the local council formulated and carried out a deliberate policy of decimating the neighbourhood around a major football club’s ground so it could be deemed uninhabitable and surplus to requirements so the redevelopment of the ground (in this case Anfield) to bring it up to 21st century superclub standards could take place . It  built what my mate  on the night of our visit in August called “the Thomas Cook Stand” ;  the old centenary stand now packed with corporates and packaged trippers from Dublin, Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen…they put their neighbours out of their homes to bring in the dollar that won them the league title & champions league in the last few years.  Am not sure if TT posters were aware of the howls of abuse the team got from those gathered round the tunnel of that stand as they left the pitch that night? That was the “divine right” crew objecting to Eddie’s shithousing tactics that nearly beat them, payback for the silent fear they endured for an hour, it fair ruined their fuckin trip for 60 minutes…

So I, like yourself, will take no lessons in morality from those cunts. It’s tricky to go over their 80s shenanigans from this distance. It should be pointed out that Hrysel, in common with Hillsborough, didn’t have a valid safety certificate when that wall collapsed. And half a dozen or so supporters were prosecuted. I’ve no interest in defending their actions, but UEFA on the night were as bad.  There are plenty of other more recent incidents that can brought up, like mugging fellow supporters for cup final tickets and bunking into the ground before legitimate ticket holding supporters could take their seats. A significant minority of them are a strange mixture of football purists coupled with a strong streak of fuckin gangsterism. They also seem to have the biggest mouths, as son of spion beautifully illustrates 🙄

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I very largely agree with you but I also very largely agree with the broader points the scouse cunt made, he’s right about the gig being fucked but obviously and fuckin radically wrong about the position of err “Klopp’s Liverpool” in the big scheme of it all.

There’s not another club in the country who in cahoots with the local council formulated and carried out a deliberate policy of decimating the neighbourhood around Anfield so it could be deemed uninhabitable and surplus to requirements so the redevelopment of Anfield to bring it up to 21st century superclub standards could take place . It  built what my mate  on the night of our visit in August called “the Thomas Cook Stand” ;  the old centenary stand now packed with corporates and packaged trippers from Dublin, Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen…they put their neighbours out of their homes to bring in the dollar that won them the league title & champions league in the last few years.  Am not sure if TT posters were aware of the howls of abuse the team got from those gathered round the tunnel of that stand as they left the pitch that night? That was the “divine right” crew objecting to Eddie’s shithousing tactics that nearly beat them, payback for the silent fear they endured for an hour, it fair ruined their fuckin trip for 60 minutes…

So I, like yourself, will take no lessons in morality from those cunts. It’s tricky to go over their 80s shenanigans from this distance. It should be pointed out that Hrysel, in common with Hillsborough, didn’t have a valid safety certificate when that wall collapsed. And half a dozen or so supporters were prosecuted. I’ve no interest in defending their actions, but UEFA on the night were as bad.  There are plenty of other more recent incidents that can brought up, like mugging fellow supporters for cup final tickets and bunking into the ground before legitimate ticket holding supporters could take their seats. A significant minority of them are a strange mixture of football purists coupled with a strong streak of fuckin gangsterism. They also seem to have the biggest mouths, as son of spion beautifully illustrates 🙄

I largely agree with you too pl.

I try my best to hang on to the mutual degradation the people of the north east and liverpool went through during the 80s under thatcher. I've no desire to join in with the 'feed the the scousers' songs of the underage and uneducated amongst our support.

as far as their blinkered and fucking ludicrous self pity with regard to their hugely pampered football club goes....

they can go and dry fuck themselves really hard in the arse, then do it again and again and again.

• Like 4

Throwing in the towel right when it looks like their team under Klopp is falling to bits :lol: some nice timing to pick your morals despite Man City’s owners being around for over a decade. 

The anger about the money is laughable as well, Liverpool have always utilized their substantial financial advantage over league rivals - they can whinge about Man City spending more but they themselves have out spent the vast majority of teams throughout history. 

I mean I’ll be honest I’ve always absolutely fucking hated Liverpool, and basically everything about it so seeing them collectively shit themselves and throw their toys out the pram is fucking priceless. Horrible fucking club. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not sure if he's taking the piss?

It seems like several players were hacked.

Carles Puyol replied "its time to tell our story Iker" in a now deleted tweet. 

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s not another club in the country who in cahoots with the local council formulated and carried out a deliberate policy of decimating the neighbourhood around a major football club’s ground so it could be deemed uninhabitable and surplus to requirements so the redevelopment of the ground (in this case Anfield) to bring it up to 21st century superclub standards could take place . It  built what my mate  on the night of our visit in August called “the Thomas Cook Stand” ;  the old centenary stand now packed with corporates and packaged trippers from Dublin, Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen…they put their neighbours out of their homes to bring in the dollar that won them the league title & champions league in the last few years.  Am not sure if TT posters were aware of the howls of abuse the team got from those gathered round the tunnel of that stand as they left the pitch that night? That was the “divine right” crew objecting to Eddie’s shithousing tactics that nearly beat them, payback for the silent fear they endured for an hour, it fair ruined their fuckin trip for 60 minutes…

My dad tells me a story of how he ticketlessly got in the 1976 Cup Final by getting pulled over a fence by his brother's pal. What happened involving Liverpool fans could have happened to a lot of clubs, it's their response to it that pisses me off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LALASAM said:

Hi, been on TOTT for years and jyst discovered this. Any old TOTT on here?

Totty? 

CT has a cracking pair of thrupennies- send them a dick pic and you’ll get a tiddy shot in return 👍

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

not suggesting any of you should put yourself reading through even the entirety of the last page of this, never mind the whole thread, I didn't, just enough to be stunned by the vitriol aimed at our support by the scouse cunts, it makes that on rtg look relatively tame.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.20080

before these fuckwits start pointing the finger at anyone else's morality they should perhaps take time to reflect on the fact that getting on 40 year ago they were wholly responsible for stampeding a segregation fence and charging at the fans of a football club from Italy who had fuck all to do with the previous years trouble in rome.

they murdered/were responsible for the death of 39 innocent Italians, but despite the clear and indisputable tv footage at the time of supporters in liverpool tops causing the carnage systemically went about creating the myth that the trouble was caused by chelsea headhunters/factions of other clubs hooligan element/england supporters, anybody really other than themselves.

never their fault.

to the 'sons of spion' you question newcastle support and are thinking of throwing the towel in with football because of it?

we've never killed anybody, you fucking prick.

This retard has clearly forgotten how the Liverpool masses were wanking themselves silly because Staveley attended that match in 2017. "She couldn't possibly be interested in little Newcastle, only mighty Liverpool." was the narrative I seem to recall. 

Yeah, fuck off! If PIF had come for LFC, they'd have bitten their hands off, the disingenuous fucktards.

image.thumb.png.433d8403e5e083571ee43202eda35cd2.png

• Like 2

I was, by coincidence, in Liverpool when Heysel happened. If you ever want to know just how much brass neck some Scousers have got - there was a fella in the city centre the next day selling cut price ‘Liverpool European Champions 1985’ T-shirts. I shit thee not. 

• Haha 7

A bit of a more measured response from one of them:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.msg18537764#msg18537764

What really pisses me off is the huge assumption that we're 'guilty by association and turn a blind eye to the human rights record. I don't think I've ever seen one of reasonable fans ever state this position. I go back to what Shearer said when the takeover happened - we should use this as an opportunity to educate ourselves and raise awareness of what goes on. 

What do they fucking expect as well? For life-long supporters to give up on their club on account of who owns it? That's not rational or realistic and fans of LFC should appreciate that better than most. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alex said:

I was, by coincidence, in Liverpool when Heysel happened. If you ever want to know just how much brass neck some Scousers have got - there was a fella in the city centre the next day selling cut price ‘Liverpool European Champions 1985’ T-shirts. I shit thee not. 

Probably stolen 

• Haha 1