Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This morning we can bring you exclusive  footage of Robin Robin with Dougle’s breakfast whisky :good: 

image.gif.4fccc48b413829cb4a050f5de17cf81e.gif

Where the fuck did you get that footage.  I've been hacked. 

• Haha 8

I’m going to start using ‘nae twa doots’. :lol: I remember years ago in Scotland hearing a bloke in a shop ask for ‘twa twax’ (two Twix) :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m going to start using ‘nae twa doots’. :lol: I remember years ago in Scotland hearing a bloke in a shop ask for ‘twa twax’ (two Twix) :lol: 

It’s fuckin lovely isn’t it? :lol: 

We’d say “tway” for two, which I realised when we went to Breda in the UEFA cup is precisely how the Dutch pronounce “two” ie as in Willem II F.C. who play in nearby Tilburg, a local explained the club is named after Prince William the 2nd, or as they say “Willem Tway” …. I’ve since learned the make up of the Anglo Saxons who settled the north east and eastern Scotland were from all over what is now northern Germany, Denmark and Holland, and some of how they spoke is still with us today 👍

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We’d say “tway” for two, which I realised when we went to Breda in the UEFA cup is precisely how the Dutch pronounce “two” ie as in Willem II F.C. who play in nearby Tilburg, a local explained the club is named after Prince William the 2nd, or as they say “Willem Tway” …. I’ve since learned the make up of the Anglo Saxons who settled the north east and eastern Scotland were from all over what is now northern Germany, Denmark and Holland, and some of how they spoke is still with us today 👍

Gannin hyem, for example 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Was a YouTube video I saw tweeted a wee while ago, which showed/explained  that very crossover of words. Lass/student who did the video was extremely annoying mind.

• Like 1

Is anyone even pretending that Klopp is anything other than a top shelf cunt at this stage? 

If you're not a cunt, you simply never come out with this shit. Maybe in a horrible moment, you do it once. He does it every other week. 

• Like 5

Facing a retrial on two counts.

I can understand him getting away with one rape charge if its just her word against his but when there's such a pattern of behaviour it's hard to understand how the jury didn't convict.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Facing a retrial on two counts.

I can understand him getting away with one rape charge if its just her word against his but when there's such a pattern of behaviour it's hard to understand how the jury didn't convict.

I think, they found texts from the complainants telling each other they had a great time.

On 07/09/2022 at 14:00, Kid Dynamite said:

Potter will be a disaster for Chelsea btw. If Tuchel can't get a tune out of the lads on £400k pw then I can't see Potter faring any better with his CV. 

I predict a Ralf Rangnick type tenure with him getting the boot in 6 months 

My prediction is still on

19 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I think, they found texts from the complainants telling each other they had a great time.

And a video of one of the girls enthusiastically in action during the alleged rape.

Doesn't mean the other allegations aren't true but you would imagine his defence team have just had their strategy written for them for the next trial