Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’ll be appealed and reversed 100% 

Certainly reduced, they were already 10 points off the pace anyway, no surprise a punishment comes their way when it doesn't stop them from winning the title

• Like 3

You have to feel for them, having to put up with a billion pound stadium, owner putting in £150m of his own money last summer and appointing a world class manager. They don’t deserve such treatment, they really don’t.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone know is Stevie is well after his medical troubles? 

Last I heard him and his lass had bought adjacent season tickets in the South Stand, and were opening a Cheese and Chip shop in Pallion. :lol:

Seriously though, no idea- he got banned from Twatter, I’ve no idea which of his 4000 accounts on here he most recently used so don’t know if he’s been lurking. 

I hope he got past his health troubles. 

• Like 1

Im enjoying this, because apart from Everton spending over half a billion pounds it’s pretty much exactly how Newcastle United was run

by Ashley.

The idea this combover nonce hasn’t even started “drawing up a shortlist” is absolutely insane given Lampard’s obvious lack of ability.

• Haha 1

:lol: Similar to the Spurs wankers are these bellends. Spent the most in the league over the last decade, just spent mental money this past summer but they complain about their owners. I saw a discussion recently when the spending was brought up and the response was “but that’s the clubs money, the Glazers don’t spend their own” :lol: isn’t this exactly what we were accused of wanting Ashley to do?

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Similar to the Spurs wankers are these bellends. Spent the most in the league over the last decade, just spent mental money this past summer but they complain about their owners. I saw a discussion recently when the spending was brought up and the response was “but that’s the clubs money, the Glazers don’t spend their own” :lol: isn’t this exactly what we were accused of wanting Ashley to do?

They're improving as a team and just gave one of the two teams who could win the PL this year a hell of a game after beating the other team who could win it last week. You'd expect to be gutted losing to a last minute goal but is this the crack every time they lose? Dummies out? Self entitled cunt. 

• Like 3

I heard Keane making the point that they had very little on the bench last night to come on and change the game so I had a look and he was right. Despite having £170m worth of players on there they didn't really have any options in attack to make a difference. They have spunked an incredible amount of money over the last decade on absolute shite. Great stuff.

• Haha 6