Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So it helps keep the club solvent but could still fuck them if they've broke the rules? 

Pretty much, aye. FFP looks at what you've spent, not so much how it's been financed. Writing off the debt will have no effect. I'd imagine a lot of that debt was down to their new training ground.

• Like 1

https://www.newcastleworld.com/news/police-launch-hate-crime-probe-into-distressing-video-shared-by-newcastle-united-youtuber-adam-p-4010506

I wouldn't condone someone calling anybody a "faggot" or whatever slur it was, but I can't help but find it a bit amusing given the Mr Bean levels of ineptitude displayed by Pearson. I haven't seen the video either, so maybe it's not funny in any way. 

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

https://www.newcastleworld.com/news/police-launch-hate-crime-probe-into-distressing-video-shared-by-newcastle-united-youtuber-adam-p-4010506

I wouldn't condone someone calling anybody a "faggot" or whatever slur it was, but I can't help but find it a bit amusing given the Mr Bean levels of ineptitude displayed by Pearson. I haven't seen the video either, so maybe it's not funny in any way. 

Can’t question his sexuality if he’s not had any

think-about-it-reece-simpson.gif

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

In fairness Desperate Dan, beardy big chops is being a cunt. Pearson may be an annoyance but he seems to be basically harmless. 

Given his experience with Taxi queues I’d have thought Gemmill would handle rejection better than this. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

In fairness Desperate Dan, beardy big chops is being a cunt. Pearson may be an annoyance but he seems to be basically harmless. 

CT appears to have lost weight.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Dougle said:

took off at half time.

Good signs 😳

Just seen a match report. Apparently the Hearts manager played some weird formation using Kuol and another forward out of position in centre midfield. By the sounds of it, it wasn't Kuol's fault by any means. 

9 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Just seen a match report. Apparently the Hearts manager played some weird formation using Kuol and another forward out of position in centre midfield. By the sounds of it, it wasn't Kuol's fault by any means. 

Just what we need then a daft bastard manager pissing around with a prospectively decent future player.

:lol:

these fucking southern cunts man....

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-vs-saudi-arabia-carabao-cup-final-build-up-thread-sun-26-feb.475386/

'plastics' don't they realise the term was invented for their following of glory seeking arseholes and footballing tourists?

do the cunts even watch football?

fucking hate the twats, they're practically welsh along with their cousins along the east lancs road

hope we absolutely hammer them and their dipper mates in the last 2 weeks of febuary.

salford and liverpool separated by 30 miles, united by scum.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

these fucking southern cunts man....

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-vs-saudi-arabia-carabao-cup-final-build-up-thread-sun-26-feb.475386/

'plastics' don't they realise the term was invented for their following of glory seeking arseholes and footballing tourists?

do the cunts even watch football?

fucking hate the twats, they're practically welsh along with their cousins along the east lancs road

hope we absolutely hammer them and their dipper mates in the last 2 weeks of febuary.

salford and liverpool separated by 30 miles, united by scum.

yes indeed you manc cunt

Bruno 01.JPG

I watched the second half of Hearts match away to Livingston last week when Kuol came on for the second half. He had a chance to score almost immediately when he made a run in behind and got clean through on goal and hit it straight at the keeper one-on-one. Then had a chance to score again from the rebound and once again missed a good chance. It was two really bad misses quite honestly. Apart from that he made some really nice runs in behind and looked to really trouble them with his pace. At the moment though there's not too much else to his game. He's quick and makes decent runs in behind. Hopefully he improves rapidly with regular football.

The quality of the game otherwise was fuckin terrible on an artificial grass pitch with the wind howling like a motherfucker. Looked a pretty dire place to play football tbh. I thought the quality of the football wasn't completely unrecognisable from the A-League either. Maybe slightly better standard but not out of this world different to the shit churned out here. Probably low League 1 standard type stuff.

Hopefully Kuol benefits from regular match time in the next six months or so. It'd be good if he improves enough to get a loan to a Championship side next season which would be a significant step up in quality. I'd be surprised if he's ready to be a part of the first team squad for us in time for next season. Seems a bit longer term project at the moment.

• Like 1

Tricky one this. The tapes are pretty damning. His sponsors all abandoned him. His teammates removed him from social media.  But he has been found not guilty. Not sure what Man Utd will do here. He is technically innocent now so in theory he should be welcomed back with big open arms.....