Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I don't know if I can post it this in this forum.... But you can write 'Aupa Athletic Video' on google.

Some weeks ago, in the TV, a journalist asked Toquero (the bald man) about the memories this t shirt bring him (this was the 2012 jersey, when Athletic got to be Europa League finalist).

Meanwhile... ex Real Madrid Guti with another memories... 

FnGeuDBWQAEfrr2.jpg.526a498c3b944c4906b320f8722356c4.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From now on, I will refer to tits as “attributes” Tremendous work

Fish-like behaviour to use 10 letters when 4 works fine :smile:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From now on, I will refer to tits as “attributes” Tremendous work

Tremendous attributes 

• Haha 2

On 05/06/2023 at 08:23, wykikitoon said:

Hello, is that me typing? :lol: 

Agreed though.  When I did a tour of the San Siro last year and we went into the AC training room, they said the players didn't have assigned seats.  Apart from Zlatan he always sat in a certain place. 

Those of you who have watched Ted Lasso will be aware they absolutely ripped this piss out of him in season 3 for stuff just like this :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Spurs scraping the barrel with their next manager mind. Hasn't managed a single game in the top 5 European Leagues. Scotland, Australia and Japan ffs

You don't have to look any further than Steven Gerrard to see how success in the Scottish League translates to the Premier League. 

Spurs truly are a recurring disaster. The one time one of their bizarre appointments does pay off in Pochettino, they sack him less than 5 months after he led them to a CL final. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Craig said:

You don't have to look any further than Steven Gerrard to see how success in the Scottish League translates to the Premier League. 

Spurs truly are a recurring disaster. The one time one of their bizarre appointments does pay off in Pochettino, they sack him less than 5 months after he led them to a CL final. 

Doubly so when that success is at one of the arse cheeks, if he'd won a treble (or even just the league) with Aberdeen, Hearts or even Hibs (spit!!) that'd be a different matter.

• Like 2

Because I’m a sad act I’ve been watching England goalkeeper training on YouTube. 

As a lad who played in goal, Pickford is better than we give him credit for. But, Henderson is technically the best England goalkeeper. He is excellent.

Whats weird to me about it though is the lack of crack between them, we used to have competitions and call each other worse than shit and there’s none of that

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Diego21 said:

I don't know if I can post it this in this forum.... But you can write 'Aupa Athletic Video' on google.

You can't not post it.

Just ask @Monkeys Fist

• Haha 2

Trivia boy Alex will like this one:

West Ham are the first team in English football ever to win more games in Europe than they did in their domestic league. 12 in Europe, 11 in the PL.

• Like 5