Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m sure the next manager we get will handle his development as well as Rafa would, don’t worry.

Back in the under 23's then 

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

From people last year?

:lol: 

I reckon that Phil Foden lad might turn out good! Anyone heard of him?

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:57, ewerk said:

Looks like Beardsley has been quietly shuffled out the door. No word on the supposed investigation that was to be conducted.

Plenty of time to cook the Mrs loads of poachies, along with time to spare for a good old stare. 

The comment after ewerk’s post btw :lol: 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

While I’m obviously happy Chelsea’s ban didn’t get pushed back due to appeal, it’s just another instance of FIFA looking incompetent and arguably biased. All three Spanish sides in similar situations had their bans pushed back, three of the players Barca signed in that window still play every week for them. 

I know the argument is that because the Spanish sides made a farce of the ban the rule had to change, but why didn’t it change after the Barca one? In any case I’m not arsed because Chelsea are a rotten club, just any excuse to have a dig at FIFA. 

I think if Man City get a similar ban Pep will go, especially if he wins everything this season. While I feel like going to Juve would present absolutely no challenge whatsoever for him (CL ambition aside obviously but that applies anywhere he went) I think he’d like to say he’d won the title in the big four leagues. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

We were at the Motherwell Accies game and one of the lads we go with gave an Accies guy the wanker sign as he came of (MacKinnin he’s the Accies “hard man”). Anyway the guys waiting with his kids to see the Motherwell players coming out of the ground and when the Accies player comes out and sees him and squares up to him. Their manager dragged him off the bus to apologise.