Sonatine

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Gangs of the EPL come to life.

:lol: They should think themselves VERY lucky Harry didn’t get his chin involved, isn’t that right Debby?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Shelvey has a longstanding hip problem. Remember where you heard it first. 

The Knight Ryder telt iz Baaldy was crocked weeks agan, fingaz on the pulse. ;)

Edited by CockEyedMala
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Shelvey has a longstanding hip problem. Remember where you heard it first. 

Maybe if he spent less time standing it would improve. 

• Haha 4

Out of nowhere interview with Phillipe Albert in the guardian... pretty good, lots on Keegan:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/17/philippe-albert-newcastle-keegan-asprilla-manchester-united-interview

I also find it remarkable how down to earth he is. I mean apparently he retired, put his money away and got a normal job as a green grocer. Now he looks after horses for his wife's business and just seems happy.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Out of nowhere interview with Phillipe Albert in the guardian... pretty good, lots on Keegan:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/17/philippe-albert-newcastle-keegan-asprilla-manchester-united-interview

I also find it remarkable how down to earth he is. I mean apparently he retired, put his money away and got a normal job as a green grocer. Now he looks after horses for his wife's business and just seems happy.

Happy days

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Love watching that goal again :) 

One of those games where the commentary is seared into my brain. Not just for PA's "icing on the cake", but for Ginola's "tek a boo", Beardsley "the way he bends it round", Ferdinand's "Back across from where it came" and naturally "Shearer! Of course!"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

One of those games where the commentary is seared into my brain. Not just for PA's "icing on the cake", but for Ginola's "tek a boo", Beardsley "the way he bends it round", Ferdinand's "Back across from where it came" and naturally "Shearer! Of course!"

When shearer is getting stick before he crosses the ball for the Ferdinand goal

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

Fucking Potato Face is soooo convinced that Peacock’s goal didn’t cross the line, until the replay proves him wrong- “Oh dear… looks over”. :D
Cunt 

From 1:00- the magic moment at about 1:46

It’s been hard to ignore their shite form this season. Seems strange though to do it at the end of the international break rather than the beginning.

They are free to sign Bruce for a fee of 1m packs of crisps. Keys said he is doing the best job in the league currently so who am I do question such wisdom...

• Haha 2