Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re not entirely wrong mate, I mostly agree with you, but I fail to see how the it’s the responsibility of PL footballers to cover their colleagues wages, when it should have been the responsibility of their mutual employer. 
More to the point, I fail to see why people can’t see that they’re being used as outrage sponges to deflect anger away from the Govt’s criminal handling of this crisis. 

Perfectly put

On 10/04/2020 at 12:01, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The England account is now getting in on the full match caper. I actually quite like this nostalgia binge where I can just forget about not having a summer tournament and Newcastle being fucking shite.

There were a couple of blokes on Radio5 the other day (not sure who they were as I rarely listen to it) going on about how watching sport is more enjoyable when you know the outcome. There’s something to that 

There’s a school of thought that sporting events won’t have fans attending until a COVID vaccine is created. Which could be this time next year. Even if you test negative for the virus you might be carrying it on your clothes or skin and still transmit it to someone else

https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/04/10/sports-arent-coming-back-soon

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There’s a school of thought that sporting events won’t have fans attending until a COVID vaccine is created. Which could be this time next year. Even if you test negative for the virus you might be carrying it on your clothes or skin and still transmit it to someone else

https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/04/10/sports-arent-coming-back-soon

You should apply for a refund ;)

• Haha 3

I don’t see how they can finish the league season now, which is obviously devastating for Liverpool Football Club 

Pjuq.gif

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 3

Hey everyone. It's Burak from Istanbul,Turkey. I was just reading for a long time, but now I decided to join you. I hope we all see the club return to its glorious days.

ps:sorry for my eng :)