Sonatine

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

He should say it's a political statement and criticism of saudi Arabia and that he is depicting the Prince. The box is actually the dismembered body parts of a journalist.

• Like 2

Harry Redknapp:

"So now he's got to dig up that his win percentage was one per cent better than mine at QPR."

"I took over a QPR team that had already played 14 games in the Premier league and they had two wins, so it wasn't exactly taking over a world class team, you know? And at Birmingham I took over a team that had gone 25 games and only won one, that wasn't easy."

"My argument was about the Tottenham team I had, and I will not stand by and let someone come out with a statement like that when their facts are completely wrong."

"He could say: 'Yeah, but you didn't win anything. You got two fourth place finishes and the quarter-finals of the Champions League, but you didn't win anything'."

"Well the present team have had four years [under Pochettino] and they haven't won anything either, but does it make them a bad team? No it doesn't! I love watching them and I love the manager."

"We all know Gary, he is an excellent pundit and was a great right-back, but he's opinionated and sometimes he goes over the top."

"He hasn't got his facts correct in this case and he should have thought a little bit more about what he was saying. Yet, he's not man enough to say: 'Yeah I was wrong, I'll hold my hand up, that team Harry had was a good team'."

"Now I'm going to hit some golf balls and I might put Gary's head on one of them!"

Both legs of the final of the Copa  Liberadores are on Freesport which is on both freeview and sky. First leg 8pm tonight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Both legs of the final of the Copa  Liberadores are on Freesport which is on both freeview and sky. First leg 8pm tonight. 

Going to see Neil Oliver “ The History of Britain in 100 places” :glare: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Going to see Neil Oliver “ The History of Britain in 100 places” :glare: 

You’re in luck. It’s just been postponed due to torrential rain