Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I've seen bits of three games on sky this weekend and they've all featured commentators apologising for bad language - one piss off from a player and two crowd chants. 

Another nail in the coffin. 

This Southampton result isn’t great for us, surely Manchester United have to now consider chucking Jose I really don’t see what they are expecting to get out of him now. He’s spent more or equally as much as all those above him over his tenure yet slags off all of his own signings and is getting nothing from them. You can’t see any way they will compete for a title with him, they came 2nd last year but they weren’t competing. 

One of the best CM’s in the world looks utter dogshit for him, a quality striker hasn’t scored at home for the entirety of the Formula One season, basically every player has regressed under him. I remember when Bailly first come in the league he looked class, now he’s a joke and Mourinho has played Matic and fucking McTominay over him. 

Of course I’m loving Man Utd being this shite I just don’t get what Woodward and co are thinking about by keeping him :lol:. It’s also great seeing Mourinho falling apart as he really is one of the biggest cunts in football, as well as being probably the most disrespectful despite always demanding people respect him. 

Edited by Howay

So Ada Hegerberg wins the womens award and the host asks her if she'll twerk on stage to celebrate...

Where do they find these people?

Anyway, Modric wins the mens version, Ronaldo second, Griezmann third and Mbappe fourth.

So expect Neymar(12th) to be moving in Jan as he's fed up of being in Mbappes shadow.