Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Apparently James Milner's last game was his 777th for club and country.

He's also won:

Premier League

League Cup

FA Cup

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

Not bad for a 33 year old plodder 

Never win anything with kids

I was about to say she might find the sudden noise when we score a bit overwhelming at her age, but then realised, you’ll probably have nowt to worry about. :lol:

I’d expect the cunts will make you buy her own seat, but I can’t find anything to confirm that. 
Give the box office a tinkle. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone ever taken a young bairn to the match. If I take my 3 year old to Bournemouth game can she sit on my knee or do I have to buy her own seat?

Like MF says I reckon that's a bit young in all honesty. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Yeah, she’d be bored to tears. Like the rest of the crowd 

Quite probably. She wouldn't give a shit about the crowd being noisy, she's part feral.

I've got a free ticket for the match and no childcare. I would have sat her on my knee and put her on the ipad when she got bored, but I suspect the club would make me buy another seat for her

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone ever taken a young bairn to the match. If I take my 3 year old to Bournemouth game can she sit on my knee or do I have to buy her own seat?

If you want to watch, enjoy, and concentrate on a match, NEVER take a 3 year old bairn with you unless you get her drunk and unconscious. :)

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

my boy was 4 or 5 when i first took him. he was fine. he wasn't that bothered about the game, but he was happy enough to sit in the cold for 90 minutes as long as i kept the jelly sweets and hot chocolates coming. the crowd around us quite took to him, despite his plummy london accent 

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

my boy was 4 or 5 when i first took him. he was fine. he wasn't that bothered about the game, but he was happy enough to sit in the cold for 90 minutes as long as i kept the jelly sweets and hot chocolates coming. the crowd around us quite took to him, despite his plummy london accent 

:lol:
Crowd- mutters “ Little hipster shithouse”. 

• Haha 1

“ Stevie, there’s two puffs ower here mate”

” Never mind them, my little Irish bigot mate, have you seen this little cockney ower here? 
Where’s me phone, my twitter audience needs to know about this!”

edit; his Twitter has been suspended :lol: there’s a shock. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Quite probably. She wouldn't give a shit about the crowd being noisy, she's part feral.

I've got a free ticket for the match and no childcare. I would have sat her on my knee and put her on the ipad when she got bored, but I suspect the club would make me buy another seat for her

Just leave her at the bar to get you some beers for half time..,

• Haha 3