Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Just watched the highlights of the England game, fucking hell that back line was woeful. Instead of kicking on since the World Cup they've went backwards.

Pickford - SHITE

Maguire - SHITE

Keane - SHITE

Rose - SHITE

Trippier - OK

I watched the game, there were others just as shitefull in the middle, and bordering shite up front due to lack of service.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Noelie said:

I watched the game, there were others just as shitefull in the middle, and bordering shite up front due to lack of service.

Why not say Rice was shite? Are you a member of the cockney press who is reluctant to criticise West Ham and England's average central mid-field player.

' Rose is down' said the commentator seconds before the second goal.The cheating cockney bastard stayed down in the hope that the ref would stop the game.Rose = cheating cockney bastard.He's always throwing himself to the ground in the hope he gets free-kicks and attention.

Prickford was shite,was he? PRICKFORD IS SHITE and you know where you heard it first.

Mount.Hyped to the rafters by the cockney press .Vastly overated and by a poster on here.Given time he may well become a decent Premier League player.Nowhere near at the moment.Turn the sound down the next time you watch Chelsea on MOTD and form your own opinion.

• Jaysus... 2