Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

So you're claiming it's one PL title and two FA Cups?

I think it's worded in a way that he won a PL with one team and a FA Cup with another. If it's not him then he's amazingly similar to whoever they've selected.

Alenka was a good shout but I don't think he's won two FA Cups with different clubs.

What about Ashley Cole?

Anelka did. I thought of him because he did the double at both Arsenal and Chelsea  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

despite being left out of the squad for the final, he did contribute some appearances earlier in the cup run, including coming on as a substitute against Manchester United in the semi-final.

Yeah but if he got a winners medal does that make him a winner?

Anyway, don't take it out on me, it's the fault of whatever twat posted such a dud question on here in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Anelka did. I thought of him because he did the double at both Arsenal and Chelsea  

Yeah you're right, for some reason I didn't think he was part of the Arsenal FA Cup final team but then I read:

Cole has won the FA Cup more times than any other player in history,[12] and is one of two players to have won the Double with two clubs, along with Nicolas Anelka

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Yeah but if he got a winners medal does that make him a winner?

Anyway, don't take it out on me, it's the fault of whatever twat posted such a dud question on here in the first place.

Don't get your knickers in a twist because you  didn't understand the question :razz:

Yeah you're right, for some reason I didn't think he was part of the Arsenal FA Cup final team but then I read:

I know he was because I was there when the cunt scored against us to make it 2-0

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Double winner with Arsenal 

Won FA cup & Premier league with Chelsea

Played in England, Turkey & India :good:

Alex 1 ewerk -18 for arrogance :D

Wasn't youth team player of the year four time in a row and never played with Ferdinand, Bellamy or Sidwell but other than that you're spot on.

Anelka was a fabulous talent before his brothers/ agents started interfering too much. When you think about what he won it shows how good he could’ve been that he actually underachieved