Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 hours ago, Dougle said:

Setting fire to the Liver Building seems to be this evenings sport over in Scouseland. Well so twitter reports are showing.

Silly cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/27/liverpool-condemn-wholly-unacceptable-fan-behaviour?fbclid=IwAR1-i-urU2XoKnsrWUaxPxbhse0wGs_bMRP8hOsxSwHJfKskcYxSQFmFfB8

Here's a Liverpool fan arguing that the last thirty years has been a lot worse for them than us. 'not comparable' apparently. :lol: :lol:

I could have some conversation with this lad over a pint and tell some tales that would curdle his soul. (Even though he's 'studied' football history). :lol:

Screenshot_20200629-100112__01.jpg

52 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Here's a Liverpool fan arguing that the last thirty years has been a lot worse for them than us. 'not comparable' apparently. :lol: :lol:

I could have some conversation with this lad over a pint and tell some tales that would curdle his soul. (Even though he's 'studied' football history). :lol:

before Liverpool beat us in the 1974 FA cup final both clubs had won 10 major honours each.I wonder if he knew that fact ? I doubt it.

No wonder Liverpool fans are hated.

• Like 1

He doesn’t even know what empathy means going off that. Most people just buy into the media hype bollocks about just about everything though. He’s read a book as well apparently 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Where the fuck is that from? :lol:

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Where the fuck is that from? :lol:

It's from the comments section on a Caulkin article, which to be fair, is entitled '30 years of hurt? Are you taking the piss?' (Think GC must've been as pissed off as us all?). I made the mistake of paying £34.99 for a years subscription of the Athletic. (Early days but a mistake). 

I'm guessing Nazrin might have some mates* who'll be on here in a few years time telling us how we're not true Newcastle United fans and how their NUFC experience is worse than ours as we narrowly miss out on a CL final if the Saudis mean business.

* Some of whom might have actually read some books and stuff on our history and everything! :faint:

Edited by Howmanheyman

The way Whelan defended that horrendous tackle by McManaman just after he’d been whingeing about how a bad tackle stopped him playing in the cup final back when he was a player. Fucking hypocrite 

• Like 4

He sold the majority years ago.  He's an utter cunt.  He ran a couple of amateur rugby league clubs into the ground in Pie land.  Bought them for the land so he could build on, then left them to die so he could fucking d

demolish their stands.  Cunt.

He also told the FA they needed a minutes silence at all games when Thatcher snuffed.

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He also told the FA they needed a minutes silence at all games when Thatcher snuffed.

I never knew that, what a twat 

( Him not you btw)