Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 25.9.2020 at 13:25, Billy Whitehurst said:

Very harsh on Orient. They agreed to be tested (even though they didn’t have to) and then lose out because of it. Not sure if it they have had to forgo any TV revenue but that will be even harsher.

On the other hand, Edwards is an Orient fan...

Therefore....

1F26320A-3268-4F34-AE3D-7A9E971575D5.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 28/08/2020 at 15:00, Kid Dynamite said:

Rumours are Alex Scott and Micah Richards. The gammons are screaming it’s positive discrimination but the reality is they are both young, ex footballers who do bit of research before a game and know what they are talking about.

Le Tissier has been asking for the sack all year with the shite he spreads on social media 

They’ve got Merson, McCoist and Sherwood on today. Damn you PC brigade!

• Haha 1

Am I missing something, or is it actually popular opinion that Joelinton has looked like a good player in the last few games. I keep seeing articles saying he's much improved and currently one of our best performing players. As far as I'm concerned the only reason he looks marginally better in his withdrawn number 10, or out wide role, is because he's no longer in a position to balls up as many clear chances. Maybe my bias has prevented me from seeing the improvement.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

He could have paid the wages of all 55 people made redundant and still had £295k pw left over.

It was discussed on the radio today. The dinosaur being made redundant is apparently the Arsenal fans liaison officer. On £40k a year they reckon. 

Ozil, when asked  to take a pay cut, wanted to know if he agreed that the money would be used to avoid redundancies etc. 

Edited by Ugly Mackems