Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Well I don’t think the EFL clubs got a vote. 

If they did I expect it would be fairly unanimous as the question is in essence “would you like some free money?”

It wouldn’t have clubs behaving any more responsibly anyway, they’d just carry on going for broke trying to reach the premier league.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Knowing how deluded they are on Tearside ,I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Donny had actually contact the ‘big 6 ‘ to question why they weren’t asked to be the 7th club in a ‘big 7 ‘,in readiness for a double promotion .

Rejoice! Rejoice! 

He is resurrected! He is risen! 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Carl said:

First draft rejected

Despite the humbling nature of the meeting, the architects of Project Big Picture remain confident that events are now moving in the way they want. Sources close to John W Henry said that none of the ideas contained with PBP have been dismissed. “We put forward proposals and they’re now being considered,” they said.

Masters said the meeting had been “candid, constructive” and “positive” in its outcome. “There’s been a lot of speculation over the last four days”, he said, “but I don’t think it’s irreparably damaged the Premier League.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/14/premier-league-efl-bailout-project-big-picture