Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Must be hard for the press at the minute. When we disliked Pardew it was only because we wanted someone from the area, since then we’ve also disliked having Carver and Bruce, so now it’s twisted to unrealistic expectations, yet we’re 4th bottom - but what can we expect with this squad? Even though the squad wasn’t a problem to them when Benitez was in charge. 

The bloke should have went when we were brushed aside by Brentford at the latest, having him still here is a ridiculous fucking risk and if we do stop up and Ashley let’s him have a go at trying to scrape up next season then Ashley confuses me even more than I thought. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

Must be hard for the press at the minute. When we disliked Pardew it was only because we wanted someone from the area, since then we’ve also disliked having Carver and Bruce, so now it’s twisted to unrealistic expectations, yet we’re 4th bottom - but what can we expect with this squad? Even though the squad wasn’t a problem to them when Benitez was in charge. 

The bloke should have went when we were brushed aside by Brentford at the latest, having him still here is a ridiculous fucking risk and if we do stop up and Ashley let’s him have a go at trying to scrape up next season then Ashley confuses me even more than I thought. 

Basically there's not a single squad member who has increased their value under his tenure. Was talking to a mate #notfish about this earlier. Longstaff on Man Utd's shopping list before Bruceball. Now behind Jonjo for selection. Compare that to Rodgers who is improving his players by the week. It makes no sense whatsoever to not pay for a decent coach 

• Like 4

It was just the weirdest appointment ever, even by Ashley’s standards (Kinnear aside). No other PL club would have gone anywhere near him. Plus we paid Wednesday compensation to release him. Just bizarre 

Complete cunt of a bloke tbh. He had no clue about the takeover and was too arrogant to admit it, so now he’s absolutely fucking desperate for the takeover to not happen the bitter little loser. Not sure if anyone actually reads his shite now but any of our lot should unfollow and not read his tat. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Howay said:

Complete cunt of a bloke tbh. He had no clue about the takeover and was too arrogant to admit it, so now he’s absolutely fucking desperate for the takeover to not happen the bitter little loser. Not sure if anyone actually reads his shite now but any of our lot should unfollow and not read his tat. 

This is the thing with little bitches like Edwards- they thrive on attention, and we give him it. 
If no one responded to his shite, unfollowed or whatever, it’d send him fucking wild. 
Won’t happen though. 

• Like 1

:lol: The media will write it off as being the pressure and expectation that come with a job with the history of success that one has. Completely ignoring the fact last season was the clubs first title in the PL era, and I know football didn’t start in 1992 but if your club hasn’t won a title for nigh on 30 year the fact the fan base is expecting one is delusion. 

On 12/02/2021 at 14:00, essembeeofsunderland said:

Fixtures

Everton v Fulham.        Chelsea v NUFC

Burnley v Fulham.         Man Utd v NUFC

Fulham v Sheff Utd.      NUFC v Wolves

Palace v Fulham.           WBA v NUFC

I wouldn’t be surprised if Fulham picked up more points than us looking at those fixtures.We could easily lose those fixtures if Useless Joe is up front.

Those three points Fulham picked up today has put them on the way.