Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

“ And, in this early meeting of the Dutch and Swiss in the Champions League, after some heavy probing and persistent pressure on their back line, they’ve finally crumbled and Jizz has been peppering Young Boys’ at will, shooting from every angle- what are your thoughts, Steve McClaren?l

” Schecksy!”

• Haha 3
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

And in other news see Andre Villa-Boas has been sacked/suspended (depending on the source) by Marseille for speaking out after the club signed a player he didn't want!
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/andre-villas-boas-offers-to-resign-as-marseille-coach-over-signing-of-ntcham

Imagine having a manager with a set of balls willing to say no to a player they don't think is good enough?!?? Oh wait.

Allegedly Rafa has been linked with the job at Marseille, I can see him gagging for the chance to work for a club that signs player the manager doesn't want.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sammynb said:

And in other news see Andre Villa-Boas has been sacked/suspended (depending on the source) by Marseille for speaking out after the club signed a player he didn't want!
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/andre-villas-boas-offers-to-resign-as-marseille-coach-over-signing-of-ntcham

Imagine having a manager with a set of balls willing to say no to a player they don't think is good enough?!?? Oh wait.

Allegedly Rafa has been linked with the job at Marseille, I can see him gagging for the chance to work for a club that signs player the manager doesn't want.

AVB has been an absolute basket case at Marseille, some of his champions league comments are great!

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Taking the Fulham results over the last 10 games and averaging out the points. If they continue then they are on course for 28 points this season. I’m not worried about Sheff utd or west brom.

Them catching up hasn’t been about them being particularly good but rather us being extremely awful.

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

If we can’t get 28 points then we truly deserve the drop 

I was saying to my Fulham supporting mate a couple of weeks ago that 29 points will see a club safe this season - how crap does that make the league then?

In the match thread Alex rightly pointed out Fulham only need 4 wins to catch us, thing is they will probably only need three as we will roll over for them.
I think one of the bottom three will put in a decent run at some point, hopefully not fat Sham's team. If Burnley start getting our luck it could be squeaky bum time.

I cannot see Burnley being involved in a relegation fight as the season progresses.With Chelsea and Man Utd as our next opponents,and with Wilson looking like he’s going to miss those games,damage limitation could be the order of the day.The Saint is due an ‘injury’ which will force him off during a game.

Wilson out for the next 6-8 weeks. Is lal Dwight going to get a chance or are we going to watch “the turning fridge” aka Joelinton fall over his own feet until we are soundly relegated? 

Personally I’d like to see some tactical innovation by Bruce, play Miggy as a false 9 with ASM & Fraser either side but you know, it won’t happen so... 

• Like 1