Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

You've got to be a special sort of twat to find anything  YL says to be of any interest...hes the most one dimensional fuckin knobjockey in Western  Europe.  In some ways enablers like Wraith are worse :cuppa:

Probably from a nice family though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Vaguely aware that there's a warrant out for SYL's arrest 'because he went on the podcast'. Any idea what's going on there?

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Vaguely aware that there's a warrant out for SYL's arrest 'because he went on the podcast'. Any idea what's going on there?

Can't think he said anything too controversial. Be interesting to see what they want him for. 

26 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Can't think he said anything too controversial. Be interesting to see what they want him for. 

Probably all the embezzling, fraud and inciting hatred.

Shame it's not for being a cunt, because that would set a handy precedent for getting rid of a few more contrary bellends I can think of.

If you're ENGLISH and you run your mouth off about a court case you've been specifically ordered not to nowadays, they HANG YOU and give your house to a Muslim. The country's gone.

• Haha 6

Just by looking at the first 5 seconds or so of that clip. I would say that he definitely hasn’t declared himself bankrupt because he spent all the money he scammed off people for his last supposed legal battle on cocaine. And he’s definitely not trying to do that again. 

6 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Give us a brief summary of his main points and I might believe you watched it all or, for that matter, that he made any coherent arguments. Shouldn’t be too difficult given you’ve already mentioned it was interesting. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
On 07/04/2021 at 23:00, Alex said:

Give us a brief summary of his main points and I might believe you watched it all or, for that matter, that he made any coherent arguments. Shouldn’t be too difficult given you’ve already mentioned it was interesting. 

It's gone awfully quiet...

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Labour club’s open, innit? 

😉

Yeah, it's probably that. Not that UM is a prick, it'll be the Labour club thing.

• Haha 2
On 12/04/2021 at 18:47, Meenzer said:

I figured I was just being a bit of a razy lacist when I thought "one of the lads congratulating him there looks a bit like Bigirimana" - but nope, it is him :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2021/apr/12/he-hasnt-scored-that-glentoran-score-40-yard-header-past-roy-carroll-video

(And Roy Carroll is still going too!)

I remember queuing with my son at SJP for one of the  jnr magpies "meet the player" do's in the club shop. 

2 hours in the pissing wind and rain. 

Bigiramana  signed his autograph book "Jesus saves"  The utter twat! 

I didn't even know he was a keeper! 

55 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

I remember queuing with my son at SJP for one of the  jnr magpies "meet the player" do's in the club shop. 

What’s about his family though?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

gaftg.gif

On 13/04/2021 at 19:58, Ugly Mackems said:

#commitment #comedy #superfandom #banter

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

MOTD.What’s the craic with Leon Osman’s eyes? I cannot make our whether his right eye is big or his left eye small.

It's his Ancelotti impression. He knows Linekar loves it. :good:

• Haha 2