Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

The Sky Sports drone is asking if supporters should be storming stadiums at a time when it’s a fucking empty stadium game anyway. Poor Sky Sports, give Gary Neville the platform to stoke up these protests and are trying to get him to condemn them now that they’re inconvenienced. What a fucking shame.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The Sky Sports drone is asking if supporters should be storming stadiums at a time when it’s a fucking empty stadium game anyway. Poor Sky Sports, give Gary Neville the platform to stoke up these protests and are trying to get him to condemn them now that they’re inconvenienced. What a fucking shame.

They probably couldn’t make the rave event and had to look for somewhere else.

Fixture should be cancelled with Liverpool awarded a 3-0 win. Obviously it’s Man Utd so that won’t happen 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

If the fans want the Glazers out then why don’t they have a whip round to raise the £2bn? #RioLogic

:lol: 

The funniest part of the Manchester United fans on twitter is the argument about fearing the way the Glazers have loaded the club up with debt, and resulting worry about the clubs future because of it is a fair thing to protest about, meanwhile the daft cunts on twitter are harping on about the glazers not spending enough etc. They’re second in the league and the only club that have outspent them in the last 10 year are probably Manchester City, that’s a non-argument as the Glazers have clearly allowed the club to spend. 

• Like 1

When they're at the stage of signing Andy Carroll, his walking stick and his crutches on a free transfer then offering him another year after failing to score all season...... I'll be a bit more sympathetic.

• Haha 5

Don't normally watch shite like this but I hit play on a bit of a whim and actually glad I did. Yer gaffer gets a brief mention. Hard to say for sure if it was positive or just a polite way of saying "couldn't get away from the cunt fast enough".

See to be honest, Im all for the chance to watch the Old Firm b-teams get shown up by part-timers on a weekly basis.

The Stirling Albion victory over Ally McCoists 4th tier Rangers team is honestly the only reason I've still got a DVD player. Actually, might put it on now.

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, NJS said:

Wilson out for the last three games - good job we're safe as we aren't getting any more points. 

Ashley making sure he gets top dollar for him and he's fit for his next club.

I think Derby are going to get relegated anyway on account of FFP breaches. 

Good job English football kept the Saudis out mind :rolleyes: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tom said:

I think Derby are going to get relegated anyway on account of FFP breaches. 

Good job English football kept the Saudis out mind :rolleyes: 

All the pictures need are a can of rich energy badly photoshopped in

• Haha 5

Tyler in lack of self awareness mode just for a change. :lol: Aguero being polite no doubt but probably thinking 'wtf am I supposed to do with this?' Tyler's smug face by the way, as though he's handing over the Lindisfarne gospels, the Magna Carta or the Dead Sea Scrolls but, hang on......nah, it's just his notes on a Man City game where he thinks he's attained some kind of immortality. :lol: (btw, Mattaface is basically a young Tyler and that's not the compliment either would be nailed on to be assuming). 

• Haha 5