Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

45 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Grealish is good on the ball but lacks the intellect to be elite imo. Thicker than whale spunk

Because all the worlds best players are super intelligent.…

Get to fuck man, football has always been a way for daft lads to make a living, why pick Grealish out of the masses? :lol:

And you’d be licking his (dumb as rocks) hoop if he was playing for us. 

• Like 1

In today's crazy money, he's still not worth £100mil. But City know he will sell shirts so they can afford to pay more than he's worth. 

Danny Ings to Villa for £25mil looks to be a good bit of business. 

• Like 1

I’ve genuinely no way of rating what a player is worth anymore, Arsenal paid £50M for Ben White who is not a stand out CB in any way to me. I suppose it’s what Villa would accept and money is no object to Man City. It’ll be interesting to see how Grealish gets on as for me he’s not hit his ceiling yet, he seems to just keep stepping up to the next level when given the chance and with Guardiola coaching him I could see him becoming an elite level performer. 

I saw an image of two full 11’s Man City could field if they sign Grealish and Kane and honestly both sides could finish in the top 4. Meanwhile we can’t put out two starting 11’s of professional players (meaning without dipping into our youth sides). 

• Like 2

I can’t help but think that Man City have bought him so someone else doesn’t get him rather than out of necessity but when you’ve got endless money you can do that! 

18 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Because all the worlds best players are super intelligent.…

Get to fuck man, football has always been a way for daft lads to make a living, why pick Grealish out of the masses? :lol:

And you’d be licking his (dumb as rocks) hoop if he was playing for us. 

I would be but we are shit. I'd say a lot of elite players are relatively intelligent aye. Maybe I picked him out because of his dosile accent though 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

6 hours ago, Howay said:

I’ve genuinely no way of rating what a player is worth anymore, Arsenal paid £50M for Ben White who is not a stand out CB in any way to me. I suppose it’s what Villa would accept and money is no object to Man City. It’ll be interesting to see how Grealish gets on as for me he’s not hit his ceiling yet, he seems to just keep stepping up to the next level when given the chance and with Guardiola coaching him I could see him becoming an elite level performer. 

I saw an image of two full 11’s Man City could field if they sign Grealish and Kane and honestly both sides could finish in the top 4. Meanwhile we can’t put out two starting 11’s of professional players (meaning without dipping into our youth sides)

BUJ7 £40m.Ings £25m.