Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

Lost any mote of sympathy for him years ago. He's had more chances than most and with the talent he's got he could/should have been at least a Championship level striker for his career. Earning a very good wage, doing the thing he loves, in front of fans that would sing his name, and having a life most of us would have loved.

It's not like he's got done for drink driving, or been caught in a one off sex-scandal, the lad has consistently acted the cunt for years. Manager after manager has taken a chance on him and been rewarded with a litany of misdemeanors. 

He'll end up playing non-league and very soon after he'll turn up in the sports pages promising to turn his life round, about 6 months later there'll be a story about him selling stolen goods out the back of the club minibus.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Lost any mote of sympathy for him years ago. He's had more chances than most and with the talent he's got he could/should have been at least a Championship level striker for his career. Earning a very good wage, doing the thing he loves, in front of fans that would sing his name, and having a life most of us would have loved.

It's not like he's got done for drink driving, or been caught in a one off sex-scandal, the lad has consistently acted the cunt for years. Manager after manager has taken a chance on him and been rewarded with a litany of misdemeanors. 

He'll end up playing non-league and very soon after he'll turn up in the sports pages promising to turn his life round, about 6 months later there'll be a story about him selling stolen goods out the back of the club minibus.

Ill summarise all that for you.

He's a bellend always has been, always will be. Prison is where he'll end up. 

He's obviously got enough talent to at least make it at the lower levels of professional football otherwise Southend wouldn't have persevered you'd think. I heard his last contract here was for something in the region of £10k a week which was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him in the long term although you get the feeling he'd have found a way to fuck up his career anyway.

On 11/2/2017 at 15:18, ewerk said:

@Happy Face

Is statto.com gone? Is there anything similar on the go?

Aye, it's been a hearbreaking loss.

I have to cobble together information from a load of sources.

Here's my stats bookmarks

Stats
Football Squads
Minutes Played
ELO Ratings
Expected Goals
Soccer Stats
Bootiful Game: Football Infographics
EPL Opta Stats | Newcastle United FC Articles
FootStats - Complete UK Football Statistics Analysis - League Tables
Four four two Statszone
Historical Domestic Results