Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Howay said:

I’ve genuinely no way of rating what a player is worth anymore, Arsenal paid £50M for Ben White who is not a stand out CB in any way to me. I suppose it’s what Villa would accept and money is no object to Man City. It’ll be interesting to see how Grealish gets on as for me he’s not hit his ceiling yet, he seems to just keep stepping up to the next level when given the chance and with Guardiola coaching him I could see him becoming an elite level performer. 

I saw an image of two full 11’s Man City could field if they sign Grealish and Kane and honestly both sides could finish in the top 4. Meanwhile we can’t put out two starting 11’s of professional players (meaning without dipping into our youth sides)

BUJ7 £40m.Ings £25m.

:lol: Goes on to say “still might not happen”, aye you really fucking nailed that story. What a total fucking whopper this loser is. Claims he’s got the Saudi takeover right too in the thread, despite him being completely wrong the whole time as they absolutely were/are interested his initial point was that it was all bullshit he didn’t start off by saying the PL would basically block it. Helmet. 

• Haha 2

He’s got this weird obsession with bringing up things he’s said in the past to prove he’s right about stuff. Especially given most of his tweets regarding us highlight the opposite 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Alex said:

He’s got this weird obsession with bringing up things he’s said in the past to prove he’s right about stuff. Especially given most of his tweets regarding us highlight the opposite 

LM's young'un?

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Goes on to say “still might not happen”, aye you really fucking nailed that story. What a total fucking whopper this loser is. Claims he’s got the Saudi takeover right too in the thread, despite him being completely wrong the whole time as they absolutely were/are interested his initial point was that it was all bullshit he didn’t start off by saying the PL would basically block it. Helmet. 

'You won't be hearing from me for a while'. 24 fucking minutes he lasted.

E8SuOODXMAYJcp9?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 6