Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 09/01/2018 at 16:48, Gemmill said:

Have you read what he's meant to have said? What a prick. 

Aye he’s a dick. It’s the same sort of craic Gazza used to be hero worshipped for though and you wonder if he’s a big racist or just a bit thick and hasn’t moved on from that widely held mentality from his playing days 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye he’s a dick. It’s the same sort of craic Gazza used to be hero worshipped for though and you wonder if he’s a big racist or just a bit thick and hasn’t moved on from that widely held mentality from his playing days 

sir bobby was apparently the same

Here comes Chelsea to take the heat off us.

In one incident, Chelsea played a youth-team fixture in Spain and Rix is said to have humiliated one of the black outfield players by substituting him with the reserve goalkeeper. As the player was showering afterwards, it is alleged Rix shouted “that if his heart was as big as his cock, he would be a great player that ran more”. According to the evidence seen by Chelsea and the FA, Rix followed it up by saying the player should have been “the only person in the whole stadium to be able to enjoy the 40-degree heat” on the basis that “blacks were always winning the long-distance Olympic events in the heat, if they weren’t chucking spears”.

Other allegations include that Rix or Williams called him a “darkie”, a “nignog”, a “black bastard”, a “wog”, “midnight”, “jigaboo” and various other insults. The player also alleges he was told by Williams to “fuck off back to Africa” and “sell drugs or rob old grannies”. Williams is not accused of any physical assaults but would allegedly punish the player by telling him to “go and clean my office, Richard Pryor – shine my shoes like a good wog” or “pick up your lip, it’s dragging on the floor”.

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i had to google it, and it's obviously an offensive slur, but it sounds completely ridiculous 

I was taking the piss out of myself tbh, because it's 100% true. :lol::blush:  

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No, really, how on Earth haven’t people blown the whistle before now.

keep your knickers on ewonk

People like Rix and Beardsley are the gateway to absolute success in football, if you don't get by them you don't get out of the academy system so people just put up with it.

And then stop caring when it isn't their problem any more.

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

True. 

Although nee fucker seems to get past Beardsley into the first team. Dummett, Carroll the last 2?

Most likely because no body was good enough. 

Truth hurts sometimes.